Jan 2, 2020
There always has to be a damn issue with good games and i lost count how many were abandoned just when things were about to start.
We haven't seen much of the world of KoD but what we have seen is pretty good and im hoping if this mess is resolved that they will continue to build a unique world of theirs,with characters,locations,etc that we havent seen before instead of copying other genres like some do.Imagine if they one day they make all of the map accesible or atleast most of it,either in this game or on multiple games.

Reactions: Baba Sakin

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
There always has to be a damn issue with good games and i lost count how many were abandoned just when things were about to start.
We haven't seen much of the world of KoD but what we have seen is pretty good and im hoping if this mess is resolved that they will continue to build a unique world of theirs,with characters,locations,etc that we havent seen before instead of copying other genres like some do.Imagine if they one day they make all of the map accesible or atleast most of it,either in this game or on multiple games.

With the existing team, this will not happen. Rather, there will be milking until the sponsors run out. Then it will be announced about the new engine. When this topic is exhausted, they will announce a complete redesign of the project. Maybe even a new team will pick him up. BUT! I started playing it for the plot, the plot is ALREADY written by other people, so to be honest, that (first) game is already dead, this Frankinstein is still being poked with a stick. Other locations will remain unplayable.

• Sad
Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
With the existing team, this will not happen. Rather, there will be milking until the sponsors run out. Then it will be announced about the new engine. When this topic is exhausted, they will announce a complete redesign of the project. Maybe even a new team will pick him up. BUT! I started playing it for the plot, the plot is ALREADY written by other people, so to be honest, that (first) game is already dead, this Frankinstein is still being poked with a stick. Other locations will remain unplayable.
Well, then i've got some good news for you while we are forced to wait again: Nomo, the artist is writing the plot and has always been the one doing so. He also designs the looks and personalities of the characters. Nothing changed on that front since Noxian Nights.

The job of Sierra and Monsinne was and is to write the actual text the players will read, but not the plot itself, so you are in luck, the plot is still written by the same artist who started it. You can still like it.

Jan 2, 2020
Well expect the worst but hope for the best

vrew754

Jun 6, 2017
From patreon:
Hey guys!

Nomo here, with an update on what we have been doing. So we have been trying to include scenes that will allow us to make things more dynamic in the orc camp, and in general, to the point where we can have bigger events with more scenes depending on your alignment.

A reason for the delay was that we had some of these scenes done, as you have seen already, but a lot of those were met with different responses. The idea behind the Sabia's tent CG's was to test and see a faster drawing style with more simplistic scenes and try to get more simple CG's in each update to expand on content and sexual encounters.
However people had mixed opinions and while everyone liked the idea, some people still liked the more detailed scenes and line work, rather than a more sketchy one.

So one of the reasons for the delay in the update was that I wanted to settle on one style and do that so that moving forward the best route was taken. I have redrawn and added new scenes in the simple CG's above for both Sabia as a sub and dom, and for all her possible paths she can take. So now the quality of them is a lot better, and I hope everyone is happy with them and their variety.

Based on your feedback I feel this was the right choice, and this will make things moving forward a lot easier and faster, and doing it now will avoid future delays.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Wow, there is a lot to unpack in that post but i don't have the time for it at the moment. The new versions look way better than the old scetches tho.

Just one question for now: did they wait to post this until now, because the patch is now ready?
Maybe they didn't want to write about this before things got finalised..

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
From patreon:
Hey guys!

Nomo here, with an update on what we have been doing. So we have been trying to include scenes that will allow us to make things more dynamic in the orc camp, and in general, to the point where we can have bigger events with more scenes depending on your alignment.

A reason for the delay was that we had some of these scenes done, as you have seen already, but a lot of those were met with different responses. The idea behind the Sabia's tent CG's was to test and see a faster drawing style with more simplistic scenes and try to get more simple CG's in each update to expand on content and sexual encounters.
However people had mixed opinions and while everyone liked the idea, some people still liked the more detailed scenes and line work, rather than a more sketchy one.

So one of the reasons for the delay in the update was that I wanted to settle on one style and do that so that moving forward the best route was taken. I have redrawn and added new scenes in the simple CG's above for both Sabia as a sub and dom, and for all her possible paths she can take. So now the quality of them is a lot better, and I hope everyone is happy with them and their variety.

Based on your feedback I feel this was the right choice, and this will make things moving forward a lot easier and faster, and doing it now will avoid future delays.
As always thanks for the update man!! A real shame no info about the update release date i guess it might "bleed into" June for all we know Yep Definetly not a milking projevt by scammers YEP

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
That upper right scene though, that's so good to see yeeeesss..! With how nicely they give more and more ways for Sabia to fall i'm never going to criticize the wait. I'm ZUN's fan, so waiting is in my blood by now, and if it pays off i see no problem.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes