DarkRemnants

Apr 23, 2020

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Maybe they are going "eromancer" route, gonna prolong this update for few more months, just keep telling us how great it will be, then cancel the whole project and split.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So what would everyone’s perfect scene be? Like a instanut cg.
That's a though one for me. I like the variety in this game a lot and everyone else's answer have been hot too, so i think i'll go for a cop-out.

What i'd like to see is pretty much the size of a whole patch, where Sabia has to do something big or important and she gets to ask for help from the people she knows. Something similar to the Feast early on in the game. From there the scenario would go differently based on your choice: with Neve it could turn out fun and kinky, while Tekrok would demand the usual kind of payment. Maply's version could be light-hearted but Ylva would make it tense and lore heavy. Vehlis or Kira could turn the job into a test for Sabia, but in very different ways while Luthvrog would aim for a quiet but enjoyable solution.

I would play this over way too many times.

Reactions: Enigmanic
Jan 2, 2020
Maybe they are going "eromancer" route, gonna prolong this update for few more months, just keep telling us how great it will be, then cancel the whole project and split.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Honestly I could wait 2 years for an update and if it contains Nomo's glorious art my anger has been extinguished.
Even if your anger is extinguished, there's always more excuse regarding how they will anger you. Anger works in mysterious ways~

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
The issue I have with the Sub route is there's a tendancy to it leading to failure of some sort. The encounters with Ornshakar being the perfect example. I like seeing Sabia pimping herself out but I'd like to see more positive outcomes from those sorts of decisions. For example in the arena fights agreeing to fuck her opponents in order to win or getting some of the best warriors in the camp to join her group in return for some Sabia time. Celebrating military successes with a night in the tents with the Catgirls and where appropriate Sabia doing a turn or two. All would play to a submissive theme but at the same time furthers Sabia's cause. For me submission sits too closely to failure atm.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes