AlienBreeder

Jun 27, 2021
Second point second point second point!

In spite of this site and what it stands for, I'm not really on the net at all, online games even less so. Though I must confess to playing RuneScape and AdventureQuest years and years and years ago - the biggest kicker for me is the lack of net service: live in the middle of nowhere.

I actually saw for the first time a picture of Riven only a week or two ago and figured they did a decent job and weren't really making up the cloth top.

If the Winds Disciple is the game I'm thinking of, then I have to agree with you: really wanted to bone the werewolf guy (and his mates) in the sewers but I thought there'd be more agency or player choice. If I remember correctly, at first glance for some reason I thought it was Corruption of Champions with pictures.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
G'day strangers!

Just thought I'd pop in and say that the release date is the seventh (I'm gonna assume September but you folks can discuss that amongst y'selves).

Happy wanking!
(And I can't help but anger some people by saying that I donate, and happily too!) View attachment 1380636 View attachment 1380638
7th it is, then.

I shall see whether they are going to fulfill this one promise or not.

Thanks for the info, by the way.

Reactions: AlienBreeder

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Jan 2, 2020
Sierra Lee has five games under her belt, three of which are already completed. According to her blog, Desecration of Wings is one of her biggest projects.

The games are:
  1. Crimson Gray: Dusk and Dawn [Ren'Py, Completed]
  2. Ouroboros [RPGM, Completed]
  3. Once Ever After [RPGM, In development]
  4. The Last Sovereign [RPGM, In development]
  5. Desecration of Wings [RPGM, Completed]
I only now realize that desecration of wings (which i finished) has the same author as King of D,her art is great.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I got the off topic one as well. Really don't understand why since the posts were about the game and it's development.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes