rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
ok 3 things
First of all thank you for posting!!
Second what the hell is up with the art her thights have corners???
Third its getting pretty boring having every post of theirs say that there has been a delay like come on...
Dude the thighs are thick AF and perfect.
Agreed 100% with the rest

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
how soon can we expect the update? anyone willing to share any news? THanks in advance
The 0.13 update? Well I am not one of their patrons but based on my experience with this game so far, I wouldn't expect it to be released for at least next 2-3 months. I am personally not expecting them to deliver an update before May-June but I would love to be proven wrong.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hey guys,

I am sorry for asking but, could you please give me a Sabia Sub Route save? I lost mine for some reason, thanks!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This was released by Hreinn Games as part of their update, but I touched it up and fixed the jagged edges.

It took 1 minute and 50 seconds to fix the problem areas on Sabia. Made her slightly less fat because she's supposed to be fit, given her warrior status. Waist is slightly more realistic, yet still slim.

ff4.png

May 18, 2020
This was released by Hreinn Games as part of their update, but I touched it up and fixed the jagged edges.

It took 1 minute and 50 seconds to fix the problem areas on Sabia. Made her slightly less fat because she's supposed to be fit, given her warrior status. Waist is slightly more realistic, yet still slim.

View attachment 1501064
Orc cum is very nutritious you know :D Great work anyway!

Aug 12, 2018

View attachment 1501064
Way more fapable than original. At least one shows a good taste in shape and proportions, unlike the original artist...

(But you polls really concern me tho.:LUL:)

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017

View attachment 1501064
when you say 1 minute and 50 seconds i bet you meant 1 month and 3 delays right? Also pretty nice work sabia looks way better like this!!

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks for the reply
The 0.13 update? Well I am not one of their patrons but based on my experience with this game so far, I wouldn't expect it to be released for at least next 2-3 months. I am personally not expecting them to deliver an update before May-June but I would love to be proven wrong.

Reactions: Shakira
Jun 17, 2020
yeah from what i gather they shelved the slavery portion of the game which is sad coz i remember during the start of development of this there was a clear path towards a slave route for sabia and one of the reasons i supported them back then was that they promised that they would do something similar to the bad end of Noxian Nights wherein MC gets enslaved and it was promised to be one of the routes you can pick
Wait does that mean the full nelson pics are not in the game even if you go sub mode?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Wait does that mean the full nelson pics are not in the game even if you go sub mode?
No. Those pics are for the first major scene with the minotaur, and they are available on both dom and sub route.

Since even the pics for the prologue scene have been re-added into the game at a later point in the story, there are currently no graphic content that were simply removed and can't be seen in a normal playthrough.

The slavery stat is different from the sub/dom one and it has been sidelined in the sense that the frist 3-4 patches had choices that added slavery/freedom points but so far there is a total of one scene for these and no real indication that the devs wanted to add more.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018

View attachment 1501064
Dang Sabia looks Smug af, "keeps looking at thread" why...
Now if you guys actually wanted to stop whining i think you should tell the developers to cut the branches and beeline for the ending or something idk, seems to me that the game suffers of a bad case of feature creep, and it would really help a lot if they got the story from start to finish before they started branching into different routes, actually that would have saved a crapton of time. Just my two cents

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
So... I tried, trully.

I eventually gave up on this game a year ago, when they decided to add So much interesting content. IT all Went to hell when Sierra left, each update worse then the one before until i had enough of disappointment.

But i saw a new update And decided to give IT another try but once the content with human villages, Kira, bandits and others started to appear, i closed the game out of boredom Once again... :(

So I wanted to ask if the game got better Once again, by any chance, with the new updates in the past year and if it Is worth playing again, or not. The First part of the game is piece of art, thats the only reason Im willing to try Once more...

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
So... I tried, trully.

I eventually gave up on this game a year ago, when they decided to add So much interesting content. IT all Went to hell when Sierra left, each update worse then the one before until i had enough of disappointment.

But i saw a new update And decided to give IT another try but once the content with human villages, Kira, bandits and others started to appear, i closed the game out of boredom Once again... :(

So I wanted to ask if the game got better Once again, by any chance, with the new updates in the past year and if it Is worth playing again, or not. The First part of the game is piece of art, thats the only reason Im willing to try Once more...
don't bother.
or, if you don't really care about the story, use the mod to check every scene.

Nov 1, 2020
Why does everyone keep bringing up Sierra ? as far as i remember the game was still good even after Sierra left, in fact i liked it more after sierra left, don't know what else happened throughout the years but i'm pretty sure the devs being milking faggot have nothing to do with her, all devs reach that state eventually

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes