Great730

Oct 3, 2019
This part isnt the CG but the setup before the scene proper. But after Sabia fails to rescue Vehlis and gets captured we open up to what looks like both of them fucked into a state of exhaustion in prison and Jeran telling his boys that they aren't keeping the sluts and its time to trade them to their new owner as per whatever deal has been organised and that they aren't to be fucked anymore while they're transported and made ready to be presented. Cut to whatever throne room that Jasmine has made her base of operations while she's mid meeting with Lynn and gets notified that her new toys have arrived. Into the hall walk these 2 slavers and 2 robed and cloaked figures that do a sufficient job at hiding their identities and attire underneath. Sabia and Vehlis get revealed (much to Lynn's surprise) blindfolded, gagged and collared while dressed in a slut's attire sheer stocking and gloves with various piercings, chains and other ornaments. The scene proper has Sabia on her back with a giant dildo in both holes and Vehlis on top of her chained to the bed and each other. Sabia is still gagged and blindfolded but Vehlis isn't because Jasmine wants to hear the hatred in Vehlis's voice as she fucks and toys with her. Jasmine is wearing a unique strap-on that has 2 penises so she can fuck both of Vehlis's holes at the same time. While she's fucking Vehlis she's gloating that both of them are her personal toys and eventually they won't want to leave their mistress's bed and live to serve her sexually. The two slaves can have various marks from Jasmine's riding crop and on Vehlis's ass you can see a tattoo marking her as Jasmine's property. The scene ends with all 3 orgasming and Jasmine's laughter as she celebrates her victory and formulates her next scheme.
2 like
Увы но победил этот вариант

Anasurimbor

Aug 9, 2016
So I've tried to search the thread but came up with nothing.
Is there no walkthrough for 0-13-2? The last one in the OP is for 0-12-1.

Or is there nothing new and the one for 0-12-1 is the most complete?

Aug 12, 2018
So I've tried to search the thread but came up with nothing.
Is there no walkthrough for 0-13-2? The last one in the OP is for 0-12-1.

Or is there nothing new and the one for 0-12-1 is the most complete?
No walkthrough, unfortunately. But you can find dedicated posts which guide you through everything that came after 12.1.
(Which isn't that much tbh, but still enjoyable to an extent.)

Reactions: Anasurimbor
Aug 12, 2018
As I said before, this are some of the taverns scenes I could make (I've already make 3 complete scenes with this modular cg's)
Hope you like them too, the 3 scenes are more than 100 jpgs so I can't send them all
Lovely. Now the only thing that is missing are the long promised repeatable scenes. :HideThePain:
Which is funny, because at the end of the current update, you can't even go to the tents anymore. Let alone do anything else... :KEK:

Honestly, at this point I can't take them serious anymore.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Lovely. Now the only thing that is missing are the long promised repeatable scenes. :HideThePain:
Which is funny, because at the end of the current update, you can't even go to the tents anymore. Let alone do anything else... :KEK:

Honestly, at this point I can't take them serious anymore.
Well, based on their last few posts and other evidence, it was exactly the modular and the idea of repeatable scenes that proved too difficult to code for them. My estimate still stands that these took about a year of time put together out of the development since 0.11. So at this point it's better if they just drop them.

Oct 8, 2017
As I said before, this are some of the taverns scenes I could make (I've already make 3 complete scenes with this modular cg's)
Hope you like them too, the 3 scenes are more than 100 jpgs so I can't send them all
Very nice. Can you offer a download package or maybe even make a mod out of it?

Aug 12, 2018
Well, based on their last few posts and other evidence, it was exactly the modular and the idea of repeatable scenes that proved too difficult to code for them. My estimate still stands that these took about a year of time put together out of the development since 0.11. So at this point it's better if they just drop them.
The game already had and still has repeatable scenes: The tents at the beginning, the work at the Silver Tusk, the scenes when Bris takes over the tents, the work at the traiding lodge... And even I, with my amateurish skills in coding, can see that there is no major problem with coding these. As long as they are circling around themself and not affecting other parts of the game, they do not any harm. And exactly this is proven by my examples and also Viressa's mods.
The only drawback is they consume time and therefore you have to put work in it, which is the main reason they won't do them anymore. In other words: Laziness.

Reactions: SilverCuppedRamen

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I made a .rar with the 3 scenes I made. Hopefully you guys will like it and, maybe, can solve the painful wait till the 2024 patch 0.14
Workupload
More than like it, i think if you guys are able to do a similar work for other scenes you can make mods and possibly add more to the game, even advance it on your own to a certain extent why not. There are lot of assets that Hreinn does not use and we all know how most of their problem is just not working on the game enough

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes