heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
It's dead, artist has been mia for months. Writer and coder started "working" on mini updates but thats also been like a month and a half and we've yet to see the fruits of that "labor."

Reactions: bitchass92

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
waaa I started playing that game so long ago (at least it seems so). I had forgotten all abt it. It's such a great game but, bro I remember it being so difficult. Like some requirements to trigger a quest were hard to understand, certain paths weren't explicit... If not for the walktrought, I'd have prbbly given up on it lol. I waited for smn to update the walktrought but no one did so I kinda waited 'till I nearly forgot abt the game.
So how is it now? Did it change? Is it more player friendly? Has the main story advanced? I think last I played, the blondy was being tortured or smt
THX

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
waaa I started playing that game so long ago (at least it seems so). I had forgotten all abt it. It's such a great game but, bro I remember it being so difficult. Like some requirements to trigger a quest were hard to understand, certain paths weren't explicit... If not for the walktrought, I'd have prbbly given up on it lol. I waited for smn to update the walktrought but no one did so I kinda waited 'till I nearly forgot abt the game.
So how is it now? Did it change? Is it more player friendly? Has the main story advanced? I think last I played, the blondy was being tortured or smt
THX
assumptions are being made about your english

yeah man nomo died. game's dead too

• Sad
Reactions: Johan_0000

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
It's dead, artist has been mia for months. Writer and coder started "working" on mini updates but thats also been like a month and a half and we've yet to see the fruits of that "labor."
[Citation Needed]
If true, that's a damn shame. Nomo did some good art.

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
heehaahat speaks true, Hrienn literally said that Nomo is short term out of commission in their most recent patreon posts. You can see their update info posted a couple of pages back. the re-use of assets by their writer and coder is thus far looking like this (from discord):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ravagerzerg

Aug 18, 2022
Guys, please recommend me games with orcs like this one (but preferably with enough content), otherwise I’m already losing hope of finishing this game, they were once my favorite developers, but with every message they post on Patreon I’m getting more and more disappointed

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
Is there anyone here who understands Stable Diffusion and ControlNet ? If we find the right prompts, with their help it is possible to realize some new art with Sabia)? Or AI doesn't know how to realize such things yet?)
(I just don't know much about it...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enigmanic

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Is there anyone here who understands Stable Diffusion and ControlNet ? If we find the right prompts, with their help it is possible to realize some new art with Sabia)? Or AI doesn't know how to realize such things yet?)
(I just don't know much about it...)
It is possible as far as i know, you can "generate" just shitty copies of stuff, nothing particularly detailed or intricated, as far as i know

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Are the updates really annual now?
No, but they're basically bi-annual at this point & heading towards annual.

Which is funny b/c I could've sworn they pushed out some post about wanting to cut their updates into pieces to get them out quicker (hence the reusable scenes they were already reusing...). But I believe the story now is that the main artist has been ill.

Reactions: ashkatchemall25
May 18, 2020
No, but they're basically bi-annual at this point & heading towards annual.

Which is funny b/c I could've sworn they pushed out some post about wanting to cut their updates into pieces to get them out quicker (hence the reusable scenes they were already reusing...). But I believe the story now is that the main artist has been ill.
Yeah, like dozens of times, citing preparations for that to be the reason for delays...

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes