slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
That was what the game offered slightly before it went down south and forgot that many things other than filler routes existed, as far as I can remember.
Right, I had no idea about the developmental process of this game. It just somehow stops advancing the main storyline one day. And I get less and less sense of D/S from it; the last few releases are only about senseless f#*k ....as far as I can remember. It has been too long... really.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Right, I had no idea about the developmental process of this game. It just somehow stops advancing the main storyline one day. And I get less and less sense of D/S from it; the last few releases are only about senseless f#*k ....as far as I can remember. It has been too long... really.
The point in the story when the warchief goes missing.. that's about when Sierra Lee left and it all went downhill.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
they could find someone to keep doing the job so we don't have to count on a dying game
The thing is: It has been Monsinne, NDS, and Nomo working on this game since Sierra left. No one but them is the current member of this project.

I did write them to apply as a proofreader in 2019, but I suppose their earnings and short-lived fetishes have much more priority than hiring anybody to help them. I have cared less about this game other than reading this thread for occasional fun or if I'm stuck doing something in-game

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Read it again; yes, I definitely like Serina's idea; Even though I never touched the DOM route, it is absurd for players to get a forced gangbang as a dom; it would make the path a twisted route. Dom and Sub are quite like sexual orientation; the last thing a Domie want to do is be in the submissive place and endure forced sex, and vice versa; subs hate to be in charge during intercourse.

"normal submissive" and "meek submissive" would be intricate; the idea will surely satisfy various players. However, it isn't easy even for a sub to tell the difference. Subs could transition themselves from "normal submissive" to "meek submissive" during a single D/S session. Thus, to many D/S partners, exploring the limitations is the core of their D/S practices.

I can see why Serina wants to tweak the game this way --- to give some control to players and satisfy different players. It would be hotter for me to get to choose and justify the idea of "willingly." Such a tweak is undoubtedly a challenging task, though.
It isn't too difficult but time consuming actually, it will take a lot of time because in a way we would need to write the whole game's dialogue and choice from the start, not something that can be done in a day or a week, it would take at least a month depending how much time the programmer has maybe more, for example everything I did, I did in about a week give or take, but yeah, things are starting to look up, I have changed my work environment instead of working from home I am going to work at an office place now starting from this week, that will make things better as it force me to get up even though I am only going there for 3-days and the rest of 3-days I am working from home.

Reactions: slavegal

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
The thing is: It has been Monsinne, NDS, and Nomo working on this game since Sierra left. No one but them is the current member of this project.

I did write them to apply as a proofreader in 2019, but I suppose their earnings and short-lived fetishes have much more priority than hiring anybody to help them. I have cared less about this game other than reading this thread for occasional fun or if I'm stuck doing something in-game
I replayed it a bit, both the dom and sub route, and found that the recent content is nothing like before; I think they have abandoned the dom/sub perk system. And I feel that, recently, the dom route isn't valid; in the dom route, Sabia lets another get f#*ked(such as Neve), or she gets f#*ked as a bottom girl anyway (by Ranak)unless some choices block the scenes out(ask orcs to clean up). It's hard to believe any dom would get even a slight satisfaction. To Dom Sabia, she should have others kneel and crawl; she does orcs with strapon and yanks their head by pulling their hair, or f#&k them when they are in a panic because Sabia's blade is on their throat. Reusing the same set of CGs wouldn't help distinguish the dom and sun Sabia.

The sub route has also been disappointing recently as well, like what happened in the scum tavern; the sub-Sabia or any sub, WON'T talk back or feel grumpy; they will initially start to please so that they can avoid the unpleasant result when stuck in a dilemma imposed by others.

Now, I understand what Serena talked about: If they really want dom content, they must create independent CG assets so that the work will be ... tremendous. To sub route, players are either given an explicit, genuine sub route, or the control over Sabia's submissive level. But without clearly understanding the D/S mentality and a roadmap beforehand, the game will finally become: let's stuff it for packing and delivering it, no matter which route it is.

Last edited:

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
Honestly I don't even think the game is that bad after the one dev left; there have been some hot scenes/routes still. It's just SOOOOOOO slow to get any new content. Completely unimaginable that a team of people with someone to answer to are getting full or even part-time pay for this. Guessing it's more of a 1 dev situation where they work whenever they feel like and most days end up being just milking their patrons rather than actually working. I'm not super educated on the situation admittedly but that's 100% my gut feeling.

Last edited:

elpe

Feb 8, 2021
Jo here I have a thing I worked one to get myself familiar with layering in Gimp and do something “productive” at the same time. It's a huge file to make new scenes for the first ritual (much bigger then the game in fact).
I used Upscayl to make the files from the game 4x bigger using the Digital Art preset and it worked fine. I got good results and tried to remove artifacts and reused a lot of assets from other scenes to spice things up but lost the grain effect from the originals (you can get that back with filters).
This “workshop” has a lot of different ways you can make scenes but still lacks some things I still could make (I like it gooey but there are few cumsplats so far).
Highlights are Bj with different dicks and a slightly different pose for fucking, also an option for eyes. See pics for examples.
For now I lost interest and don't have the time to get into renpy jet. If you want to make something cool for a mod feel free to use this. If you find something is missing feel free to ask. I can make new assets for this.

The pictures you export are huge and you have to reduce them to a usable sice for renpy, this makes them easy to manipulate without looking like shit.
Upscayl and other ai tools are a good way for modders and decensors to get good results without a lot of effort.
Sometimes I upscaled my own assets to make them fit in better with the rest.
Using this .xcf file will be taxing on your system and you should have a good setup also you have to figure out my organising (191 layers). Some assets have to be moved or are not in the order you want them. I used gimp, a free open source programm.

The way I see it you can get yourself 2-3 scenes out of this of varying escalation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Jo here I have a thing I worked one to get myself familiar with layering in Gimp and do something “productive” at the same time. It's a huge file to make new scenes for the first ritual (much bigger then the game in fact).
I used Upscayl to make the files from the game 4x bigger using the Digital Art preset and it worked fine. I got good results and tried to remove artifacts and reused a lot of assets from other scenes to spice things up but lost the grain effect from the originals (you can get that back with filters).
This “workshop” has a lot of different ways you can make scenes but still lacks some things I still could make (I like it gooey but there are few cumsplats so far).
Highlights are Bj with different dicks and a slightly different pose for fucking, also an option for eyes. See pics for examples.
For now I lost interest and don't have the time to get into renpy jet. If you want to make something cool for a mod feel free to use this. If you find something is missing feel free to ask. I can make new assets for this.

The pictures you export are huge and you have to reduce them to a usable sice for renpy, this makes them easy to manipulate without looking like shit.
Upscayl and other ai tools are a good way for modders and decensors to get good results without a lot of effort.
Sometimes I upscaled my own assets to make them fit in better with the rest.
Using this .xcf file will be taxing on your system and you should have a good setup also you have to figure out my organising (191 layers). Some assets have to be moved or are not in the order you want them. I used gimp, a free open source programm.

The way I see it you can get yourself 2-3 scenes out of this of varying escalation.

Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.

foo-fighters-3088025465.gif foo-fighters-3088025465.gif

Reactions: Enigmanic

tasta13

Apr 7, 2020
This is some new kind of piracy where the pirates remake the game... if you guys combined your efforts you could even make a new game, but instead, you are dedicated to this.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
This is some new kind of piracy where the pirates remake the game... if you guys combined your efforts you could even make a new game, but instead, you are dedicated to this.
I would happily lend my talents to an adult video game project as long as it's at least somewhat taken seriously.

Reactions: elpe

elpe

Feb 8, 2021
Well pirates make booty, just not digital pirates (also it's modding thank you), and I have to make money so I train for my studies and future profession/s while working. So really I don't have the time for a project that I would want to do with the amount of work that I would like to put into a experience that I would want to share, a lot of woulds. In short, a lot of ideas, no time for work for no money. Obiously I can't ask for money by maipulating other peoples work, morally.
Reusing assets is super fine with me in these kinds of games if it goes hand in hand with good writing and visual changes that follow the narative of your storytelling, and good soundwork (Why oh why no sound or the same fucking stocksounds that are like stuffing salamis into chees). Maybe one day I will start my own and stop talking big and flop on my belly like the rest. I don't have the artisic chops for good 2d art jet, and I will not debase myself to bland ai shit.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes