Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's actually hilarious that we're getting better stuff here than actual patreons...
Let's be fair: I'm just piggybacking off of the hard work that Hreinn Games has already done. A new scene in an actual update is 100x more time and effort. Anyone could do what I'm doing.

Speaking of which, here's the Fanfic mod v0.4 (sorry JohnDupont for putting a new version out already). New scenes:

- After the tribe meeting at the end of 0.7.3, if you have a high dom stat (10+) and high Vehlis affection (7+) you can dominate Vehlis yet again with an orc pet.

- If you worked at the relief tents a bunch before the trial (10+ times) and have a high sub stat (5+) you can work in the tents again for 100 stamina, but only until Groknak goes missing. Repeatable.

Too big for an attachment with the new images so here's a zippy link, send me a PM if it goes down:

fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
if you are still open for ideas: Edit to tekrok scene when she was chained to the pole: maybe he invited some subordinates and humiliates her in front of them/using them.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Problem with that is I can't make new CGs, so the subordinates would have to either be offscreen, or I'd have to turn the screen black and do things text-only once the subordinates enter the scene. There's also the question of where I'd put that in so it would naturally fit somewhere in the story. (This is also why I haven't written any of the "Sabia gets sold as a slave to X" suggestions.)

It's not a bad idea, just not sure I can do it justice in an interesting way given the limitations I'm working under.

Reactions: Calkos

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
Could you switch from the terok chained to a pole scene into either the servicing his men in the slave outfit or the submissive night of the horned gods festival scene?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What about when they skip merrily through a flowered meadow, then Sabia trips, Rokgrid catches her, but he trips too so they tumble down the hill in a tangle of limbs, and they laugh when they reach the bottom and kiss passionately?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
What about when they skip merrily through a flowered meadow, then Sabia trips, Rokgrid catches her, but he trips too so they tumble down the hill in a tangle of limbs, and they laugh when they reach the bottom and kiss passionately?
Nnggg yes, tell me more! :p

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Viressa

May 24, 2018
"Sabia, there's something I've really gotta ask you... It's why I've followed you up this far. Have you ever... loved someone?"
"That's what you came to ask?"
"No, I mean... I... I was wondering if even soldiers fall in love..."
"What are you trying to say?"
"Do you think love can bloom, even on a battlefield?"

MrChimichanga

Oct 5, 2017
"Sabia, there's something I've really gotta ask you... It's why I've followed you up this far. Have you ever... loved someone?"
"That's what you came to ask?"
"No, I mean... I... I was wondering if even soldiers fall in love..."
"What are you trying to say?"
"Do you think love can bloom, even on a battlefield?"
"Yeah... I do... I think at any time. Any place, two people can fall in love with each other. But if you love someone, you have to be able to protect them. "

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Let's be fair: I'm just piggybacking off of the hard work that Hreinn Games has already done. A new scene in an actual update is 100x more time and effort. Anyone could do what I'm doing.

Speaking of which, here's the Fanfic mod v0.4 (sorry JohnDupont for putting a new version out already). New scenes:

- After the tribe meeting at the end of 0.7.3, if you have a high dom stat (10+) and high Vehlis affection (7+) you can dominate Vehlis yet again with an orc pet.

- If you worked at the relief tents a bunch before the trial (10+ times) and have a high sub stat (5+) you can work in the tents again for 100 stamina, but only until Groknak goes missing. Repeatable.

Too big for an attachment with the new images so here's a zippy link, send me a PM if it goes down:

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes