DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Man didnt realize this game was that light on content. seems like nothing has changed since i last played an update or two ago.

Reactions: coolboy88
Oct 21, 2023
Hmm... Technically there's nothing wrong with this image, but it still triggers my Innocent Witches disgust senses...
I will try it later and confirm if my fears are justified. 1719414338395.png

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kingdom of Lust [v0.4.0 Lite] [Royal Fantasy] - Compressed

Win/Linux [231 MB]
- - - -

Mac [226 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Yes. Which I guess explains why the game has been out for about 2.5 years, but they only have 224 paid members...
Well that and the fact they've only seem to update once like every 8 months or so and that there is barely any content in the game except for with side characters that nobody cares about. There is just way to little content in the game for most people to be really interested in supporting

Aug 28, 2018
"11,000 new words added" ... Sorry but that's 11,000 words too many. I don't mind a good storyline but when I have to press enter or click over a 1,000 times to progress it gets to be too much. I am a visual person more than I am a reader. Please keep the clicks to action ratio at a balance. Thank you.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Hey guys would any of you be able to make an incest patch or show me some sort of guide as to how to do one because this whole mc now being an adopted prince is really killing the game for me right now. Thanks in advance (y)
Agreed man wasn't the whole point of the game clapping your half sisters and step mom and Aunt lol.Now we have mc calling the Aunt by name smh.

Dr. Qwerty

Oct 26, 2021

Hear ye, hear ye, noble denizens of our grand realm!

With great anticipation and fervor, our humble kingdom embarked upon a quest of decision, beseeching thy voices to declare which character's tale shall unfold further in the grand tapestry of our game. The poll is concluded, and the will of our lords and ladies has been revealed.

By the decree of 71% of the votes, Catherine the "Majestic" has triumphant! A part of her story shall be the next to grace our screens and captivate our hearts.

Let the bards and minstrels prepare their songs, let the scribes ready their quills, for Catherine's journey shall continue. Celebrate, for it is your voice that guides us forward, and Catherine's tale shall flourish in the upcoming update!

Huzzah! Long live Catherine!

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys would any of you be able to make an incest patch or show me some sort of guide as to how to do one because this whole mc now being an adopted prince is really killing the game for me right now. Thanks in advance (y)
+1 Absolutely definitely needs an i-patch. This game seems very promising. Since it's also made in Renpy, I'm guessing it'll probably be no harder to patch than any other Renpy game's universal version i-patches are, those ones that are semi-future-proof that are available out there. But then again, I have zero knowledge about Renpy coding so I dunno.

Oct 21, 2023
"11,000 new words added" ... Sorry but that's 11,000 words too many.
Preach.
Boasting about word count of update is so bizzare, especially when it's the kind I will press Tab on and go for a lunch whil waiting for the text wall to end.

For all it's worth, they could put a steps count instead from their smartwatch, would probably be more insightful.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Just like others have mentioned, the new update (v0.40 lite) ditches the whole incest theme (mc is now adopted instead of actual bastard son, he called everyone by their names instead of "father", "aunt" or "sister"), and anyone who claims that nothing has changed IS spreading misinformation. I don't mind non-incest games, but I absolutely hate the brutal removal of a main theme in the middle of game development especially when incest is quite fitting in the story. Incest patch is really needed as now I feel like I am playing a different MC.

Last edited:

AZX

Apr 28, 2017
a lot of incest game the incest in it is optional and if removed it will not change the game too much

but this game, the incest in it is different it have a really good flavor and make the story better, since this game period is around middle ages and about royalty the incest through history was a part of royalty in the middle ages

so incest patch is much appreciated here

Last edited:

Dr. Qwerty

Oct 26, 2021
Just like others have mentioned, the new update (v0.40 lite) ditches the whole incest theme (mc is now adopted instead of actual bastard son, he called everyone by their names instead of "father", "aunt" or "sister"), and anyone who claims that nothing has changed IS spreading misinformation. I don't mind non-incest games, but I absolutely hate the brutal removal of a main theme in the middle of game development especially when incest is quite fitting in the story. Incest patch is really needed as now I feel like I am playing a different MC.
Not really sure how you people got the idea of MC being adopted. Just because mc calls his father, "King", he suddenly becomes "adopted". Ever heard of being "Formal"? I was literally watching House of dragons the other day and saw Rhaenyra targaryen's children calling her queen, so did her children become adopted?
Just because the royals call their parents king/queen doesn't mean they are adopted, they are just being formal. And considering the king's personality in this game, it is clear that he is all about "duty". He cares more about his kingdom than his family. Henry himself refers to king as "King" sometimes, so does that make him adopted too? In the lunch scene, MC clearly says to the king that he wishes that sometimes the king should have behaved like his father than a king. And even in multiple events, mc and other characters have referred the king as mc's father.
As far as MC being a bastard is concerned, that is still the case. There's no way he is adopted, the game is very clear on that.
And what do you mean by "brutal removal of a main theme" lol? Atleast for me, the game never really depended just on incest, unlike an average game here, this one actually has an interesting story. And even the game itself never really focused much on that theme, aside from few minor scenes with Catherine.

shaeldur

May 3, 2017
If collectables are patreon only, then remove the coins from the non-patreon version. It is a gameplay element with a dead end otherwise. Crap game design.

Reactions: Necronlord5

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Not really sure how you people got the idea of MC being adopted. Just because mc calls his father, "King", he suddenly becomes "adopted". Ever heard of being "Formal"? I was literally watching House of dragons the other day and saw Rhaenyra targaryen's children calling her queen, so did her children become adopted?
Just because the royals call their parents king/queen doesn't mean they are adopted, they are just being formal. And considering the king's personality in this game, it is clear that he is all about "duty". He cares more about his kingdom than his family. Henry himself refers to king as "King" sometimes, so does that make him adopted too? In the lunch scene, MC clearly says to the king that he wishes that sometimes the king should have behaved like his father than a king. And even in multiple events, mc and other characters have referred the king as mc's father.
As far as MC being a bastard is concerned, that is still the case. There's no way he is adopted, the game is very clear on that.
And what do you mean by "brutal removal of a main theme" lol? Atleast for me, the game never really depended just on incest, unlike an average game here, this one actually has an interesting story. And even the game itself never really focused much on that theme, aside from few minor scenes with Catherine.
I mean we also have the half sisters aswell so yes incest is a theme.But patreon has riles against it so they were probably looking for a way out don't blame them what the Dev's should do is make a patch other patreon Dev's do the same.I agree with the king point this calling him the king doesn't make him adopted but everything else suggests the change tho if it was just the king your point would be true.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I mean the fact he said he thinks he can marry his sister and his aunt one day is proof that it's been removed.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes