zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
You are right that we haven't explained why the MC likes his new life. However, it's not that we didn't want to explain it; we just haven't reached the event that addresses this. Without giving too many spoilers, the MC will explain his feelings during the event where Arnold tells him about his mother. But now I think maybe we should have included this event in v0.4. However, we already had enough events, and the last bathing hall event seemed like a perfect place to end this update. Additionally, I believe I did give a small indication that the MC liked his life in the village during the event where he talks to the king. He mentions that once his mission is over, he will return to the village where people actually care about him.
Just to be clear, your game is cool, it's great - solid 3.5/5. Sorry that I'm saying it via a pirate website but not as your supporter. Although you should not heed the pointless discussion that made by people who have zero general perspective but their own. The persona of the MC does not confuse me at all and it's not illogical, as the story I can tell you will likely have " flash back event" when the MC was having his little normal life.

Reactions: Royal Fantasy
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes