RPGM Kingdom of Passion [Beta v0.2.1] [Siren's Domain]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
My folders are full so, is there enough content to give a general idea if it's an okay game or not? or should i wait till 2-3 more updates have been dropped?
Full folders are ok.But when you hear "my bag is full" in RPG game, that's a serious situation.

It's just the beginning. Better wait if you want "The content".

OldGuyLogan

Jan 29, 2023
Way too many of you are complaining about your pirated game content taking too long to be delivered. These developers, not just Siren, are doing this largely as a passion and can develop it as quickly or slowly as they will or can. Would it be better if they waited to release until the game is completed? You'd still complain like you would with AAA studios working on games like GTA 6, ES6 or Half-Life 3.

If it is not fast enough or does not have your kinks, then support the developers and make your voice heard through financial means. Otherwise shut up, suck it up and enjoy the free content as it is delivered or play a different game.

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
Maybe they should stop adding new characters and side content to prolong the development instead of just, you know? Finishing the game(s)? If they stop adding extra workload for the artist by the unnecessary side content and the "seasonal special" BS, the games would be finished, or at least close to being one by now.

By 3 of the games you described are finished, they're more or less just on the technical side. The game was completed abruptly with a very unsatisfying finale; Almost like it got axed just because author got bored and just wanted to focus on their new game(s).
Now they got a new favorite child, their other ongoing games are going to end abruptly like their other games. Rinse and repeat.

Every single of their games gave the illusion of being bigger and longer than it supposed to, because they keep halting the main story in favor of some random side content and seasonal updates. I stopped caring about Zombies Retreat 2, but last I heard they added like 3 new side characters for some reason that barely have anything to do with the progression of the game, while the character that has been introduced from the start, like the main promotional point of the game, have yet to be utilized properly.

80% WEG that got big always do this exact same shit. Updates are literal nothing-burger of some side characters that won the patreon poll, instead of progressing the main story and scenes associated with the main characters, just so they can prolong the development by blueballing and tease the players for the "main content" so people would keep waiting and "donating."
Creating a new game just so you can tell your patreon that "I'm working hard on my new game right now so I can only work very little with my older games." is one of the usual patreon slow drip scheme. Alongside the "I'll remake the game from scratch because my artist quit on me" and the "Sorry I can only add 5 minutes of content this month, but here's a new scene with a new character that nobody knows about."

House chores has been in development for 4 years. And they're still on version 0.15. Assuming that they understand to use version naming properly, it's only 15% of the game completed. That's 4 WHOLE YEARS for only less than 1/5 of the game completed. And you think artist is the one to blame?
I can't blame a man for trying to make bread, but if it becomes your main goal and you went all sellout on your original passion and original goal, then sorry, because I'm not a fan of author who do shit like this.
Very well said.
The only reason Zombie retreat is finished fast is only because it was a recycle from Nergal A zombie's life too.

Honestly dev should just published finished works and charge it.
Patreon really change how ppl sells game now, especially for devs outside of Japan

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007
Jul 4, 2017
People tend to forget the important part about development it's not when the work is done is about being a good game ,what matter is that siren develops as many games as he thinks he can take if he has proved three times that he end the games and he makes good games who cares if he does 3 games , many consumers are like big children who want to complain for the sake of complaining and also who cares about the opinion of some randoms on the internet his three patreon speak of themselves about how people feel about siren ,the majority of people who complain aren't probably supporting with money just expecting content for free that they feel entitled to and that in normal circumstances would be paywall and don't even have the humility of being grateful of what they get for free

Last edited:

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Big lies, incest is not as popular as it used to be and the trending kink is ntr. Just look at the ugly bastard lol. He came in the thread where dev has 6 vanilla games and still he demands ntr for some reason.
incest is by far the most sought after genre on this site. not even close.

Reactions: Boopeeman
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes