RPGM Kingdom of Passion [Beta v0.2.1] [Siren's Domain]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Zombie's Retreat 2 MC (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Kingdom of Passion MC (Kingdom of Passion)

MT R5.png

Tournament bracket

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Town of Passion MC (Town of Passion) VS Kingdom of Passion MC (Kingdom of Passion)

MT R8.png

Tournament bracket

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
no offense but what kind of maid wears a crown its obvious what the actual relationship is here

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Window + Progress | Milf Showdown 2023

Hey everyone!

As the month concludes, I wanted to update you all on the progress of Kingdom of Passion - Beta 0.1 as well as the Milf Showdown competition that has just recently begun!

== Beta 0.1 Progress & Release Window ==

It's still early for an exact release date, but I would really like to squeeze one more update out before the year ends. A December release isn't quite confirmed yet, but keep your eyes peeled for Dec - Jan.

Hopefully this gives you all enough time to edit your pledges accordingly if you're waiting to play test Beta 0.1 a little early.

Patrons also just recently saw the unveiling of a new character, Maeve, who will be added to the game in Beta 0.1. I'm happy to say that more characters are on the way!

The next character is still in the very early stages of design but I can't wait to share her when she's all complete. This Madame should be quite the handful

== Milf Showdown 2023 ==

The annual Siren's Domain Milf Showdown tournament is underway!

This is a community-led tournament that's held on the Siren's Domain discord channel. All $1+ Patrons should automatically receive an invite after connecting their Discord account to their Patreon account.

This tournament has EVERY woman from ALL of my games face off in an elimination bracket as patrons vote to determine the most popular character. The winner of the tournament will receive a special NSFW event sometime in the future!

While Kingdom of Passion is still a very young project, Queen Eliza, Aphrodite, Sophie, and Alexandria will all be competing! The cast from Town of Passion and Sexy Quest will be there too. Be sure to get those votes in for your favorite ladies!

The men's bracket has already begun and concludes soon. The winner of that tournament only receives bragging rights so don't worry if you've missed out on voting. At the time of this post, the Prince from KoP is competing for the third place spot.

The women's tournament will begin on December 1st and will last through the month so be sure to cast your votes!

Good luck and may the sexiest milf win!

Reactions: nln0

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So the real tournament has now started. The winner of this one will receive a special NSFW scene in there game.

Aphrodite (Kingdom of Passion) VS Berry (Sexy Quest)

R1.png

Water Fairy (Sexy Quest) VS Sophie (Kingdom of Passion)

R2.png

Fire Fairy (Sexy Quest) VS Alexandria (Kingdom of Passion)

R3.png

Here is the tournament bracket.

Reactions: OUndrAnt

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Linda (House Chores) VS Eliza (Kingdom of Passion)

R11.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Aphrodite (Kingdom of Passion) VS Rachel (Zombie's Retreat 1)

R33.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Jessie (Zombie's Retreat 1) VS Sophie (Kingdom of Passion)

R34.png

Meredith (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Alexandria (Kingdom of Passion)

R35.png

Here is the bracket.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon. Construction.png

Progress Report | Beta 0.1 Release | 2024 Plans

Hey everyone!

Time for a little construction update for Kingdom of Passion!

== Beta 0.1 Progress ==

The next update is chugging along and I'm aiming to release the new update next month in late January!
There's still a lot that needs to be done as I'm working to finish up all of the main map. If you recall from the Alpha update, the whole southern portion of the map was blocked off and was largely incomplete at the time. I've made a lot of progress (and conquered a lot of indecisive mental blocks) to come up with a layout that I'm happy with! Not all of the buildings will be available yet but it will give you an idea of what's to come.

Additionally, two more characters, Maeve and Madame Rose will be included in the update and another character is in the early stages of design! So quite a lot has been happening on the art-side of things especially! I hope you've been enjoying these character reveals. I look forward to when I get to work on their spotlight updates!

== 2024 Plans ==

Looking forward into 2024, I'm super excited with what's to come for KoP! 2023 has been quite a stressful year both finishing up Sexy Quest and starting up Kingdom of Passion. It's taken me significantly longer than I would have liked so I do apologize for that.

Once Beta 0.1 is released character updates will take the focus for future updates so content should start arriving at a much faster and steadier pace.

Speaking of content! It's still a bit too soon to really confirm but I would love to work on a seasonal update for Kingdom of Passion either around the Halloween or Christmas season! I have some fun ideas for outfits that I'm eager to implement. I also have other special events that aren't seasonal that I want to try too!

======

Thank you all for your support over the years! I look forward to what 2024 has in store and I think it should be a great year for the Kingdom of Valencia and it's residents.

Stay tuned for some Patron-exclusive teasers coming up soon! I'd like to have one more released by the end of the year so there's still a little more to look forward to before the new year.

Happy Holidays! See you all soon =D

Django_Farney

Jul 11, 2020
From Siren's patreon. View attachment 3196124

Progress Report | Beta 0.1 Release | 2024 Plans

Hey everyone!

Time for a little construction update for Kingdom of Passion!

== Beta 0.1 Progress ==

The next update is chugging along and I'm aiming to release the new update next month in late January!
There's still a lot that needs to be done as I'm working to finish up all of the main map. If you recall from the Alpha update, the whole southern portion of the map was blocked off and was largely incomplete at the time. I've made a lot of progress (and conquered a lot of indecisive mental blocks) to come up with a layout that I'm happy with! Not all of the buildings will be available yet but it will give you an idea of what's to come.

Additionally, two more characters, Maeve and Madame Rose will be included in the update and another character is in the early stages of design! So quite a lot has been happening on the art-side of things especially! I hope you've been enjoying these character reveals. I look forward to when I get to work on their spotlight updates!

== 2024 Plans ==

Looking forward into 2024, I'm super excited with what's to come for KoP! 2023 has been quite a stressful year both finishing up Sexy Quest and starting up Kingdom of Passion. It's taken me significantly longer than I would have liked so I do apologize for that.

Once Beta 0.1 is released character updates will take the focus for future updates so content should start arriving at a much faster and steadier pace.

Speaking of content! It's still a bit too soon to really confirm but I would love to work on a seasonal update for Kingdom of Passion either around the Halloween or Christmas season! I have some fun ideas for outfits that I'm eager to implement. I also have other special events that aren't seasonal that I want to try too!

======

Thank you all for your support over the years! I look forward to what 2024 has in store and I think it should be a great year for the Kingdom of Valencia and it's residents.

Stay tuned for some Patron-exclusive teasers coming up soon! I'd like to have one more released by the end of the year so there's still a little more to look forward to before the new year.

Happy Holidays! See you all soon =D
It's incredible how Siren is one of the best developers today, always with excellent work and concern for the fans of his games.

And thank you, zangetsu3223, for bringing the siren's post here.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
can't you not make the badonkers keeps getting bigger every game?
even I feel Sexy Quest "sizes" getting absurd.
it's no longer works in giving me the dopamine I need for the research.
and so, I'll pass this game.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes