RPGM Kingdom of Passion [Beta v0.2.1] [Siren's Domain]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Kortver

Apr 15, 2021
Wow. In such abundance I could see him being kissed and hugged. I think the next version will show women's breasts. And in a couple more versions, he'll be touching them. It wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't so sad.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
anyone please ask Siren, can he add a pregnancy genre in the game?, I mean, there are lots of scenes of the MC having sex with women, but none of the women are pregnant?, I mean the game is quite good, the CG is also good, but if there isn't any pregnancy, this is a bit strange, at least let us have a pregnant ending among some women Eo9xpZOXMAIB9Wo.jpg

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
anyone please ask Siren, can he add a pregnancy genre in the game?, I mean, there are lots of scenes of the MC having sex with women, but none of the women are pregnant?, I mean the game is quite good, the CG is also good, but if there isn't any pregnancy, this is a bit strange, at least let us have a pregnant ending among some women View attachment 3066764
It has been said multiple on all of his games (except here for obvious reasons) that Siren will not put pregnancy in his games. It is not something he is comfortable with. The same goes for NTR.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
It has been said multiple on all of his games (except here for obvious reasons) that Siren will not put pregnancy in his games. It is not something he is comfortable with. The same goes for NTR.
NTR might be fine if he is not fine but he is close to nergal. i really hope he consider for preganananant

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.1 Soon.png

Kingdom of Passion - Beta 0.1 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

It's time to start looking at the next update for Kingdom of Passion, Beta 0.1! Let's dive in to what you can expect to find with this new build.

== Character Focus - Eliza ==

Eliza, The Queen of Valencia will be the character focus for Beta 0.1!

She'll be receiving at least 1 new animated NSFW scene** as well as a brand new costume that will be revealed later exclusively for KoP Patrons!

Eliza, much like Mary in Town of Passion, will be a very important character so she will receive a couple different focus updates as Kingdom of Passion progresses. I hope you're looking forward to seeing more from her as well as the other characters!

** Most updates should have about 2 scenes on average. Beta 0.1 might not due to how much work is still needed on core gameplay

== New Character - Royal Retainer ==

A new character will also be introduced in this update!

Alexandria and Sophia are Royal Retainers, skilled combatants who are tasked with protecting the Queen. However, there is a third retainer who hasn't been introduced quite yet. Alexandria specializes in swords while Sophia is a gifted mage. I wonder what this third retainer's specialty is?

Stay tuned for her reveal coming soon!

== Gameplay Improvements ==

As evident the Alpha update, there's still plenty more work that needs to be done!

A high priority with Beta 0.1 will be getting the core gameplay completed. Meaning you'll be able to experience full day/night cycles, interact with some of the characters, and have a few more general activities to do!

Of course, it all won't be completed in Beta 0.1, there are a lot of ideas and concepts I want to try out as things move on. But the goal is that Beta 0.1 should help KoP feel a bit more substantial compared to the Alpha update.

== Android Testing ==

Lastly, I know there are players patiently waiting to try out Kingdom of Passion on Android.

I do plan on having an Android port of Kingdom of Passion around the release of Beta 0.1!

The Android port needs to be tested first by a number of users so ensure there are no black screen loading errors happening. I will make a post about the Android port testing once that whole process is ready to start so keep your eyes peeled if you're waiting on that!

======

I hope you're all looking forward to the next update to Kingdom of Passion!

Thank you all so much for your support! See you all soon with more news updates and NSFW teasers!

May 10, 2020
based does not mean addiction in slang. it means something is cool or edgy in the context ojbal used it. It's mostly used to describe someone who has the balls to say whatever they wnana say that goes against the norms. So me liking futanari would be based

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's twitter.

F_wW0pCWoAEV0Wi.png

It's time to battle!

The 2024 Siren's Domain Milf Showdown is set to begin later today (Nov 25th!)

This battle pits EVERY female character in ALL of my games in a head to head competition to determine the favorite!

Winner receives a special NSFW scene in the future!

Starting Nov 25th will be the Best Boy bracket. All male characters will face off and the winner gets bragging rights

The main competition, the female bracket will begin on December 1st!

Votes will be held on the Siren's Domain discord channel. You need to be a $1+ Patron on ANY page (ZR2, HC, or KoP) to receive a server invite.

You must link your Patreon & Discord accounts as well for the invite to work.

Previous winners CAN be eligible to win again

Past Winners:
2021 Spring - Leslie (ZR1)
2021 Winter - Meredith (ZR2)
2022 - Rachel (ZR1) & Jessie (ZR1) [Tie]

Rachel and Jessie's special scenes are currently in progress!

Thank you Zara for hosting Milf Showdown!

Note- I must be eager about the new year because I labeled this as the '2024' tournament when it's actually the 2023 Milf Showdown

Either way,

Good luck and may the sexiest milf win!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
L-001 (Zombie's Retreat 1 & 2) VS Kingdom of Passion MC (Kingdom of Passion)

MT R2.png

Here is the tournament bracket.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes