Nov 3, 2020
Where can I find elf ears ingredients in yennay quest? And where is the place badlands in world map to find the plant for velexia?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Where can I find elf ears ingredients in yennay quest? And where is the place badlands in world map to find the plant for velexia?
Elf ears can be obtained by kiling dark elves in Twilight, in the fortress of the Morati's freedom quest.
You can just teleport to there from the baement of Gob's place.

pikapii11

Sep 22, 2017
same, and teleport doesn't work on the world map, so I can't see anyway to reach there :/
For me , I used the dimension hop skill in abandoned mine to skip the cart trails to reach the end. After you reached the end you can pass through the abandoned mine. Hope this help.

Reactions: FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
For me , I used the dimension hop skill in abandoned mine to skip the cart trails to reach the end. After you reached the end you can pass through the abandoned mine. Hope this help.
It definitely did! Thanks for the help! :)

Nov 3, 2020
Damn bro when is the next update? I am desperately waiting here for the next update release especially with the new 4 party girls i want to fully corrupt these new 4 girls, will there be any threesome or impregnation or even corrupting queen rosera or queen Selina anyone tell me when is the next update?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Damn bro when is the next update? I am desperately waiting here for the next update release especially with the new 4 party girls i want to fully corrupt these new 4 girls, will there be any threesome or impregnation or even corrupting queen rosera or queen Selina anyone tell me when is the next update?
Bro, last update was just last week. Honestly no less than a month from now, at minimun.

Snooperman

Jun 10, 2021
I'm stuck at the end (?) of the Oathbreaker Lucille quest. I swapped out the water and whenever I leave the inn (or enter that part of town) the game fades like it's going into a scene and then stays locked on the black screen. I can still go to docks, noble and castle but the trade district puts me in a black screen.

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Im now stuck at Shel quest, I have watched those guys at dock (checked "Investigate the dock") but I cant talk to her (Uncheck "Return to Shel and tell her what you saw"). I have completed: Bob quest, Human nun quest.

I added my current save.

Last edited:

inkind

Jul 11, 2023
I am returning to the game after a mad delete lol. I had done all the initial corruptions but got stuck due to some technical bug. Anyone have a save after initial corruptions of all characters?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
what are the pre requisites for the quest to unlock the outfits I have all the citzens and court members on the second round of quests. but still the noble at the bar only says thanks boy.

Nov 3, 2020
Bro, last update was just last week. Honestly no less than a month from now, at minimun.
Sorry bro I know but it's just too tempting after I played the update I just want to entirely corrupt the whole city especially now that the new parties arrived even queen rosera and queen selina

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: L33tmaster

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sorry bro I know but it's just too tempting after I played the update I just want to entirely corrupt the whole city especially now that the new parties arrived even queen rosera and queen selina
It happens, painful i know. All of us degenerates will have to while our time with other bits of debauchery until the time is right.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes