• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope they fix the bug are what ever it is i picked the elf to go with me and the dragon milf was there instead

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
How do i progress with Aewen? I have the sidequest to corrupt the citizens and im missing 1 scene of her and have no idea how to progress

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
It just says corrupt the elven inkeeper. Do i have to interact with her at specific time or its not implemented? Cause i had seen total corruption is avaible for her. And im missing this scene
So you haven’t started corrupting Aewen at all?

You’ll find her at the inn. She tells you that she is busy (cleaning rooms in the morning, preparing meals in the afternoon), but that she’ll be serving customers in the evening. So just go talk to her in the evening…

(You do know how to change the time of day, right? Just click on that big round thing, upper right of the screen -- it cycles through morning, afternoon, evening and nighttime)

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
So you haven’t started corrupting Aewen at all?

You’ll find her at the inn. She tells you that she is busy (cleaning rooms in the morning, preparing meals in the afternoon), but that she’ll be serving customers in the evening. So just go talk to her in the evening…

(You do know how to change the time of day, right? Just click on that big round thing, upper right of the screen -- it cycles through morning, afternoon, evening and nighttime)
I did interact with her and used my powers on her (and therefore have almost all her scenes) and completed all the former quests but i dont know how to fully corrupt her 2023-08-17.png

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I did interact with her and used my powers on her (and therefore have almost all her scenes) and completed all the former quests but i dont know how to fully corrupt her View attachment 2857018
so you never got the quest Fully Corrupt Aewen after completing the initial Corrupt Aewen?

Odd. I seem to remember that it triggered automatically. I’ll have to replay around that part, see what I did more precisely

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
try to talk to her in the bar before bed time you should be able to fuck her in front of all the patrons if you did all her scenes..

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
so you never got the quest Fully Corrupt Aewen after completing the initial Corrupt Aewen?

Odd. I seem to remember that it triggered automatically. I’ll have to replay around that part, see what I did more precisely
Propably a bug but do check it. Thanks a lot :D

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Man the mine is still a glitch fest. Game breaking bug be like "Oh, you clicked on this one minecart? Now your screen is black and won't revert back to normal. You can still go to the menu and title screen just fine though." Actually need a patch.

That orc fortress also be like "Oh, you can try to exit, but now you're stuck on the world map with no way to go anywhere".

Reactions: MrFranky26
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes