• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
How do I clear the "I need to retrieve the item for Marina" sub quest in Yennay Oathbreaker quest? Where do I need to go? I saved at this point before and unable to remember what is needed to be done.

Thanks in advance

Jiuk87

Jul 7, 2022
hello, you know why when in a battle I have a partner to help in the battle out of nowhere the game pauses and then takes me out of the game

momose_comma

Oct 18, 2022
any news on the next update?
0.20 plans have just been posted on the patreon.
looks like we will be getting masturbation scenes added in, as well as an upscale in resolution that will allow us to play in 4K.
We might also be getting content for Calypso (The dragon king pirate).
looks like the update will be released at the end of this month

Aug 23, 2017
0.20 plans have just been posted on the patreon.
looks like we will be getting masturbation scenes added in, as well as an upscale in resolution that will allow us to play in 4K.
We might also be getting content for Calypso (The dragon king pirate).
looks like the update will be released at the end of this month
thank you, man I hope we get more scenes for the nun and librarian elf

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ihope they fixed the companions lke if you pick the dragon milf she is there not some one diffrent.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So joiplay just crashes when fighting the goblin shaman with the fox lady. Any fix to that or nah?
Here's the save, just in case it's something on my end specifically:

Saddog12355

Feb 5, 2022
So joiplay just crashes when fighting the goblin shaman with the fox lady. Any fix to that or nah?
Here's the save, just in case it's something on my end specifically:
I had that problem, the solution I found was to use a save editor and raise all the Mc's statistics to the maximum, then use a mele attack (double strike) and that's it, the ideal would be to defeat the enemy with the first attack, otherwise the game would crash

Reactions: Lucky_I

Jiuk87

Jul 7, 2022
Hello, on a mission the witch with black hair and green eyes asked me for a flower from the desert but it doesn't appear to look for, do you know what to do?

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes