LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
Aside from the horrible scaling and CG placement issues and the game crashing in sex scenes where the girls were way off-screen, the new stuff was nice. Still weird that they all seem to take place before the Total Corruption stuff, leading to Velexia's husband rising from the grave to yell at her for making too much noise.

Also, is Titania's daughter already planned? She gets mentioned once and is stated to be blue like her mom. Maybe we can get get some oyakodon when the threesome options get added.
Kingdom of Subverted Expectations, an absolute downgrade.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 2518327

Overview:
Kingdom of Subversion is an adult fantasy rpg, where you take control of a half goblin outcast. Forced into exile from the Kingdom of Lumis, you join forces with the Queen of the rivaling kingdom, Queen Selvana of Umbrus. She grants you new power, that will allow you to subtly infiltrate Lumis and begin to plot its demise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-30
Release Date: 2023-07-30
Developer: Naughty Underworld - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19 Alpha 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Ive encountered a problem. After doing the final mission with velaxia, the one where u have to intercept the other lord, after the sex scene when i try going for the lord, the screen turns black and nothing happens. Can someone please tell me why. Even when i try to go back before the temple sex scene it does the same

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
Curious to try it again. I feel like the most lacking aspect of the game as of now is the lack of life in the city. It's hard to feel immersed in this, otherwise very detailed world, in this ghost town. Small events and secondary narratives, like we see in Henteria Chronicles, are a great way to show how we're shaping the world around us, giving us agenda. Mad props for the dev, one of the more professionnals around here.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
So what type of scenes can I spect? Duo to being a corruption game do the female cast only have scenes with MC or do they have separate male interests?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes