zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hate how far away every thing is now why even play the game. i would need a microscope to see any damn thing. well the art you can see lol. there is also an error i got with the nun scene

Last edited:

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Well I fixed the screen size/zoom problem but it created other minor problems and annoyances in the process, such as the text size being freakin huge now. There's too many damn plugins to sift through I'll just wait with the rest of you at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: Shizusan

jokuur

May 23, 2019
everything is too zoomed out now. sprites and text are way too small and hard to see.
they over corrected.
the new resolution settings are useless because it auto scales things as the resolution changes. half the resolution is the same size but blurrier.
well i hate how far away every thing is now why even play the game. i would need a microscope to see any damn thing. well the art you can see lol. there is also an error i got with the nun scene
that sounds unfortunate maybe its good idea to just skip this update altoghether, the only interesting thing is new power scenes and dragon pirate scene but i would preffer normal sex than just masturbation, its boring for me to see someone use its hand

Reactions: harem.king

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
I always want to try the new updates but part of me wants to wait until it's done and all the animations are in.

Punkgeek

Feb 5, 2019
Ok I managed to kinda edit it a bit but might have to start a new game but it's been working for me other than. The stupid font got huge but it doesn't bother me since it's quick fix replace the files with these

Reactions: Voltage Flame
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes