RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Kingdom of Subversion [v0.19 Alpha 1] [Naughty Underworld] Crunched*

Download Win (1,53GB --> 484MB):
- - Pixeldrain

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version.

*Be aware that this version of the game is unofficial and untested.
Crunched version reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tool Used: UAGC 2.5.2
would you kindly could crunch the new version released? please? your crunched one runs smooth at my lap

Reactions: vittorfire

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Why ask for that if you already got the link for the compressed one in the previoous post? :WaitWhat:
because picture in game size, when i downloaded the previos 0.19 cruchend, has all ok, but i download de 0.20 compressed, all game look tiny , and even moving visual settings it wont be fixed, thats why

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
because picture in game size, when i downloaded the previos 0.19 cruchend, has all ok, but i download de 0.20 compressed, all game look tiny , and even moving visual settings it wont be fixed, thats why
Ah, so v0.20 it's all buggy, damn shame.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Are you guys blind or what? This is an alpha build, of course it will be riddled with bugs, you download at your own risk.
well not every game here are so much bugged with update, and this was no exeption, game hgad some minor bugs before (characters cg swapped for example), it was playable before but now its getting serious from what im reading

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Just noticed after going through a fresh game on this version, that the quest to corrupt Vulsha does not show as complete, will there be a fix for that later, or will I need to play through again to get the quest complete?

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
So for people wondering in the update there is the zoomed out camera. (I have no idea how to bring it back to normal. Note to Dev: I personally like the idea but it was pulled out waaaaaaaay to far making the sprits to small.)
Second is you can use the Uncontrollable Lust Power now.
…That's all I have found so far:whistle:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I knew the game wasn't working when the extraction had a huge warning side that said it was missing multiple files. Seeing how this version is completely bugged makes me glad I didn't update.

The mine carts weren't even fixed.

Sbyz

Oct 28, 2018
Ok I managed to kinda edit it a bit but might have to start a new game but it's been working for me other than. The stupid font got huge but it doesn't bother me since it's quick fix replace the files with these Mega
Thank you ! at least the game is playable now !

Reactions: Punkgeek

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
that is not the cruncher's fault.
v0.20 is fucked for everyone. as mentioned by a bunch of people in the thread thus far

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes