Sep 20, 2017
Hello, I have the quest to talk to Noble guy at the bar as part of the "Talk to the noble about the next big task" for corrupting the city.
However, talking to him just gets me "Thanks again, my boy"
How do I start the task?

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
Hello, I have the quest to talk to Noble guy at the bar as part of the "Talk to the noble about the next big task" for corrupting the city.
However, talking to him just gets me "Thanks again, my boy"
How do I start the task?
The next phase requires a certain level of overall corruption. When cracks start forming in the walls, he'll tell you more.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I remember playing this game before. Sad to see that the creator decided to make it barely playable for people who don't have massive screens.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Where the FUCKING HELL is Drunah in Obj. 6 of her quest (She's "outside the city" but doesn't exist outside the city).

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I remember playing this game before. Sad to see that the creator decided to make it barely playable for people who don't have massive screens.
It's playable, I'm only on a 2060x1080 and have no issues beyond a few scenes being in the wrong place.
I actually like the increased size, since I can see almost the entire map.

Also: Reference the fact that this is an Alpha update. It will be fixed.

Otaku_04

Aug 25, 2023
I have only one ability left but I have to get one last red orb but i can't get it.

Does someone know hwo and wherei can find those red orbs?

Otaku_04

Aug 25, 2023
How did you get into this situation to begin with? Do you have the Black Soul ability that lets you teleport? If so, you could just warp over to the space between the switch and the cart.
I have just unlock it so there is no more problem. Besides, you can get stuck there by using the wagon and then being defeated by the monster. When you arrive next the wagon doesn't come back

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
Hi, i get a black screen of death when i enter the trade district.

I believe it has something do to with Shel, i talked to her once after the dinner and did go to sleep. After that it was black screen trade district.

Is there any way to fix this?

Spare15

Jan 15, 2020
Anybody here have the v0.19 alpha 1, my previous save pretty much fucked in the new version and its still buggy so if anyone has the older version can anyone share, it'll be a pretty big help.

Reactions: stahp2020
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes