stahp2020

Feb 25, 2020
Anybody here have the v0.19 alpha 1, my previous save pretty much fucked in the new version and its still buggy so if anyone has the older version can anyone share, it'll be a pretty big help.
[/QUO TE]
Yeah I second it, if anybody can drop a link it'd be much appreciated

Reactions: felinesex

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone know what this means by updating animations?
The changelog is just a copy paste from one of the patreon posts that are free to view. Apparently they plan to fully implement live 2d animations into the game and then they plan to upscale to 4k resolutions. Its currently bugged as most know and we gotta wait till its fixed before we can play properly again.

Reactions: Stheno Seryhel

jokuur

May 23, 2019
The changelog is just a copy paste from one of the patreon posts that are free to view. Apparently they plan to fully implement live 2d animations into the game and then they plan to upscale to 4k resolutions. Its currently bugged as most know and we gotta wait till its fixed before we can play properly again.
you mean low fps rate? wouldnt upscaling animations just make matter worse?

Nov 3, 2020
I think it'd better to stick with 19 version until developer releases new update with bug fix, new story update and proper screen scale. do you all agree with me!?

Reactions: DenseFool

Punkgeek

Feb 5, 2019
If you play it on joiplay edit plugins enable
SRD_Fullscreentoggleoption
Start the game and press the button on the picture below then when it switches the screen press it again and then change the visuals resolution to 1600 you should be able to play it after that the screen will look like normal enjoy not a full fix but again you can play it

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Playing Version .20 alpha. Haven't played since .18. Why is the game so zoomed out from previously? How/Can I return to the previous view?

Why are some of the scenes only displayed in the top left corner of the game? Why are they not full-screen? Specifically Vulsha's Lust Craving scene. Only shows in the top left corner of the game, not the whole view. Weird.

Very much enjoying the game and its art. I don't like these changes and hope it's just me, not the game's development.

Reactions: nextLoneWolf

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Playing Version .20 alpha. Haven't played since .18. Why is the game so zoomed out from previously? How/Can I return to the previous view?

Why are some of the scenes only displayed in the top left corner of the game? Why are they not full-screen? Specifically Vulsha's Lust Craving scene. Only shows in the top left corner of the game, not the whole view. Weird.

Very much enjoying the game and its art. I don't like these changes and hope it's just me, not the game's development.
read the thread(tm)

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Hi, i get a black screen of death when i enter the trade district.

I believe it has something do to with Shel, i talked to her once after the dinner and did go to sleep. After that it was black screen trade district.

Is there any way to fix this?
Yeah I'm having the same problem, I think it might be something to do with Lucille's quest Titania's, I already finished off Shel before them. I did the night time break in to Lucille's house and got the "wait until tomorrow" quest log but I also have "meet Titania in the morning at the city gate". I tested it no matter what time of day I go I get the glitch so it has to be Lucille's quest causing the issue

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah I'm having the same problem, I think it might be something to do with Lucille's quest Titania's, I already finished off Shel before them. I did the night time break in to Lucille's house and got the "wait until tomorrow" quest log but I also have "meet Titania in the morning at the city gate". I tested it no matter what time of day I go I get the glitch so it has to be Lucille's quest causing the issue
Is possible as well. I just finished a quest with Lucille that day befor the bug broke my game. I also haven't meet titania yet.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Idk why they made this update so zoomed out but revert it for the love of fucking god it's so bad
They are updating something important on the mechanical side. That's a side effect.

Wait for the next update, where it should be fixed.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes