bravoski

Feb 6, 2019
Crafting: I have made almost all the Orbs, and yet... no idea how to use them. There's even a ring ("ring of augmentation") that has a desc text saying "capable of holding many soul orbs". I cannot enhance *any* equipment with them, making the entire enterprise bizarre and totally pointless.
Gotta go into items menu and only some of your equipment can have them slotted in, though at the moment these do feel pretty pointless, the bonus is negligible as far as I can tell, especially compared to some of the attacks, i.e sleep, confuse and lightning arrows

Jan 14, 2023
Gotta go into items menu and only some of your equipment can have them slotted in, though at the moment these do feel pretty pointless, the bonus is negligible as far as I can tell, especially compared to some of the attacks, i.e sleep, confuse and lightning arrows
Selecting *any* of the orbs just has a greyed out "use x orb" option, as do all weapon/armors. So... no idea how to do it.

Likewise, there's an entire mechanic where you can invite various women to travel with you outside the city... and it does absolutely nothing. There's no content for it, and no apparent reason for it to exist.

There's also a couple of bugs with quest flags - I have broken Vulsha's vow and done all the Dragon adventurer content, but neither show as completed in the quest tracker.

Anyhow - full save (all skills learnt, all content done barring last Yennay potion as I can't work it out) as of vr 0.21

Reactions: fortunesdice

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
does this game get updated on a regular basis or is it close to dead? cause I remember playing it a year ago and dropping to wait for it to be finished but it still isn't completed

bravoski

Feb 6, 2019
Selecting *any* of the orbs just has a greyed out "use x orb" option, as do all weapon/armors. So... no idea how to do it.

Likewise, there's an entire mechanic where you can invite various women to travel with you outside the city... and it does absolutely nothing. There's no content for it, and no apparent reason for it to exist.

There's also a couple of bugs with quest flags - I have broken Vulsha's vow and done all the Dragon adventurer content, but neither show as completed in the quest tracker.

Anyhow - full save (all skills learnt, all content done barring last Yennay potion as I can't work it out) as of vr 0.21
Interesting, I'm able to slap orbs onto gear no problem.
I was also able to complete all the content in this patch, which is a first for awhile.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
does this game get updated on a regular basis or is it close to dead? cause I remember playing it a year ago and dropping to wait for it to be finished but it still isn't completed
It uptadates almost every two months. If you look at the post #2,521 you can see a roadmap the dev posted on patreon and that he plans to finish the game by 2025

for what i've read there have been some hiccups a long but he has kept on working on it. Personally the have is far above the average rpg maker that is release every other month on dlsite, i really like the concept (while simple) and the quality of the art along with a more than satisfying quantity of scenes.

Normally H-games with this amount of character cheapen on the art or in the amount of scenes each character get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walka

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Am I the only one with this bug? I loaded my latest save and it says I dont have enough relationship with lucile. I have done all quests in the game she is the only bugged one.

christus

May 26, 2021
Folks, what am I supposed to do to get the supplies for Gob from the library ? I thought it was a lockpick however I had no luck finding any of these yet

christus

May 26, 2021
Lockpick got removed a couple of updates ago. Try using powers or looking around when no-one is there.
I've tried doing most stuff but at this point I only get the message of "locked" when there's nobody in the upstairs or "I should not mess with this" when the NPC upstairs is at the side of the objective so I guess I'm stuck ?

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
I've seem to have a bug in my game.
Just before getting Vulsha's halbeard the dialogs for Vulsha and Lucille don't appear anymore whenever there's cg or bust art on screen. The game doesn't freeze nor anything.

Reactions: Wigsplit69

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
I've tried doing most stuff but at this point I only get the message of "locked" when there's nobody in the upstairs or "I should not mess with this" when the NPC upstairs is at the side of the objective so I guess I'm stuck ?
One of your powers should let you walk through locked doors. Use that and interact with the door, maybe.

Wigsplit69

May 20, 2018
I've seem to have a bug in my game.
Just before getting Vulsha's halbeard the dialogs for Vulsha and Lucille don't appear anymore whenever there's cg or bust art on screen. The game doesn't freeze nor anything.
I have the same issue - the quest seems to break all dialogue after it and basically makes the game unplayable.

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
I have the same issue - the quest seems to break all dialogue after it and basically makes the game unplayable.
I continued playing after the quest and the game went back to normal after doing some of Lucille's quest, specifically after she returns to Lumia. One of the scenes with Gobboe had the same bug, but it was an isolated event.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Folks, what am I supposed to do to get the supplies for Gob from the library ? I thought it was a lockpick however I had no luck finding any of these yet
Go to the library at night and use your Ethereal power on the locked bookshelf. It should open just like any other door.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
What do you mean? I used Titania to get through the third dungeon. Can't wait until she gets her own battle sprite.

Amixo

Sep 7, 2017
Hey, I'll probably repeat the questions, but I can't find the answers. Is it possible to enlarge the game image somehow, because unfortunately I have a small map and the images are small

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes