mini810

Jun 17, 2017
1717249217865.png
This might be a minor bug but I'm still waiting for it to be fixed. I just wanna bring auntie out on a date :(

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
The release is not out. it will be out at the end of the month.

0.24 - Plan & Rewards Updated!
0.24 is looking to have some new tasty content!

We want to complete the Rival Adventuring party's initial storylines with the final member Veilbane, the dark elf sorceress & Morati's sister, joining the group! Veilbane is an interesting character, and perhaps she knows more than what you feel comfortable with.

Additionally we are looking at expanding on some of the incomplete Side Quests, which will greatly impact the endings of the game should you choose to pursue it. We will be looking into introducing the Goblin Queen for the "Goblin" ending of the game. But the player already knows who this Goblin Queen is... They are very familiar with them, indeed.

We also hope to introduce the first Aspect of Air in all her glory. The library side quest will go into greater detail, and will start to piece the whole picture of who the Queens actually are.

If there is enough time we do want to start laying the foundational work for Main story progression, which will be triggered after corrupting one of the Royal Court, and start to bring in Queen Roserra into the story a bit more.

Finally we hope to complete Westshore, fiilling out the city with NPCs, a few minor quest lines, so we can make it another corruptable area in the future (complete with generic NPC scenes too).

Release date is scheduled for the 31st of this month, though if we finish it sooner we will release it sooner!

View attachment 3668421
Goblin queen is everything I need ffs

Elos

May 18, 2017
Teleport back to the queens castle, leave the castle to the purple swamps and go east, when inside the area theres an unmarked tower at the bottom in the centre
can you send a screenshoot? i can't find the unmarked tower. I'm stupid

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
FUCK I FORGOT TO GRAB MY SAVES BEFORE I DELETED THE PREVIOUS VERSION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• Sad
Reactions: Dxeem

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
FUCK I FORGOT TO GRAB MY SAVES BEFORE I DELETED THE PREVIOUS VERSION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Check your recycling Bin?
ALSO FUCK THE WATER TEMPLE AGAIN. Like some of the animations cause lag sometimes and it's kind of hard to time it because of that.

Reactions: Skullking654

jddjd

Apr 25, 2020
Where can I find the farming area for the elf ears or where can I get them for Yennay's mission?

Jul 1, 2020
Where can I find the farming area for the elf ears or where can I get them for Yennay's mission?

took me some time to find as well.

1) go to gob
2) tp to dark queen
3) go to prisons underground. talk to morati
4) do the quest to free her. in the meantime you will find elfs to slay for ears.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes