bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
This game often has me come back to it with anticipation, and I'm happy that it turned out to become such a masterpiece.

I know words are cheap and money would be better, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just felt I had to give praise where praise is due. The story writing and the fetishes are classy and you can clearly see real effort put into this.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KingdomOfSubversion-0.24.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
You know, as far as RPGM games go? This one is on par with, in my opinion, Renryuu: Ascension. Hell, even The Last Sovereign. That is to say, this story is actually really good. Props to the Dev.

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
You know, as far as RPGM games go? This one is on par with, in my opinion, Renryuu: Ascension. Hell, even The Last Sovereign. That is to say, this story is actually really good. Props to the Dev.
??? Putting this one in the same sentence than the last sovereign story wise? Is it a serious comment?

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
i rly love the update & its new theme. though it is propably not surprising considering my banners :LOL:
on the more serious side it shows why the project is no longer on patreon...rly sucks that i can no longer support the game as a patreon, but i sure as heck won´t get a credit card just to support some people on subscribestar.
thx for listening/reading to my rant btw

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes