Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Optional or not it's cuckshit.
Hope this isn't the mentality you have with your project.
How is it cuck when the MC is the best ? I mean the women would choose you over anyone. If there is a brothel, it's here to increase the corruption of the city and show it, like if a city was under the religion of the Goddess of Mariage you make all characters who are married do it with another partner, this way everyone can see how the city has fallen. It will be a way to show femdom and other fetish.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Some people really like that kind of thing. You don't have to knock other people's kinks.
No problem, why don't just play a game that is about that?
No need to put it in games where most of the content is the total opposite.
Anyways guess it's time to memory hole this game. Enjoy I guess.

How is it cuck when the MC is the best ? I mean the women would choose you over anyone. If there is a brothel, it's here to increase the corruption of the city and show it, like if a city was under the religion of the Goddess of Mariage you make all characters who are married do it with another partner, this way everyone can see how the city has fallen. It will be a way to show femdom and other fetish.
Would rather play that game.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Ok, sorry you feel that way. I feel it fits the narrative of the game since it's a heavy corruption based game. Find it strange you can't ignore optional content (especially content that isn't being delivered any time soon), but each to their own ^^

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Ok, sorry you feel that way. I feel it fits the narrative of the game since it's a heavy corruption based game. Find it strange you can't ignore optional content (especially content that isn't being delivered any time soon), but each to their own ^^
Options don't exist in a vacuum.
The protagonist isn't a cipher, the game has clearly given him an arc and frame to work the story towards so he deciding to let HIS women get fucked in a brothel adds to he character and so even if I don't select that option your narrative doesn't change: the MC personality makes it so he is okay with letting others fuck them so it's irrelevant If I choose to let the fuck scenes plays out, he is still a cuck because that's established by the choice as part of his personality.
Think of how users wanted the girls in Solarion to give up their monogamy desires and let MC somehow alter their personality, it was even suggested it to be optional but you didn't like the narrative implications, same here.
And since when corruption means you being you okay with being a cuck?
Most of the corruption games I've played the protag doesn't even think and even abhorred the idea of other guys touching their women. Though they are mostly japanese so I guess western devs have a more pathetic idea of what corruption entails.
Yet another game ruined by the brothel meme.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The protagonist isn't a cipher, the game has clearly given him an arc and frame to work the story towards so he deciding to let HIS women get fucked in a brothel adds to he character and so even if I don't select that option your narrative doesn't change: the MC personality makes it so he is okay with letting others fuck them so it's irrelevant If I choose to let the fuck scenes plays out, he is still a cuck because that's established by the choice as part of his personality.
Think of how users wanted the girls in Solarion to give up their monogamy desires and let MC somehow alter their personality, it was even suggested it to be optional but you didn't like the narrative implications, same here.
Most of the corruption games I've played the protag doesn't even think and even abhorred the idea of other guys touching their women. Though they are mostly japanese so I guess western devs have a more pathetic idea of what corruption entails.
Ok, have a good day! (y)

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I'm a game developer myself. Not of any adult game but a big M-rated RPG. And all I can say to people who try to wrestle with me and take away my control over my own game is this - if you think you can do it better, go ahead, make your own game and show us all how it's done.

Jul 30, 2017

Great - then go find something that you like. It's optional content, and you don't have to disparage those who like sluts being sluts.

Braum

Feb 26, 2018
Bro, you readin too far into this shit

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
NGL, rpg cum vn type game with no basic stuff/options in place really bother TF outta me. no wonder i skipped most of the western devs games cause they have story in mind but not engine implementation

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes