Aug 29, 2020
Ok so i like the premise, like the characters. Seems to be bugs with the gallery though and progressions as it relates to that. My one, very important question though is will this game have animated scenes in the future?

selius

Oct 7, 2017
i can't get this game to launch in a proper resolution. no matter what i do, the sides of the screen cut off

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
somebody know if in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?
It will not.

I’ll just leave this here for you guys.
:sneaky: "Let's eat!" :sneaky:

Ok so i like the premise, like the characters. Seems to be bugs with the gallery though and progressions as it relates to that. My one, very important question though is will this game have animated scenes in the future?
Depends on if we reach a good support level. Possibly!

Is there a way to fix the mouse cursor not showing?
In the remake/revamp build, the controls will be mainly mouse controlled.

How the heck do I skip time?
By the inn there's a little icon.

i can't get this game to launch in a proper resolution. no matter what i do, the sides of the screen cut off
The game was intended for 1920x1080, I'll look at supporting other resolutions in the future.

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
By default the game launches in fullscreen and so far as I can tell there is no option to switch to windowed or choose a resolution. Would also be nice to have some tutorial or just an entry in the options that describes each keys used for the gameplay (I had to guess though they are pretty classic for this type of game): U for skills, I for inventory, wasd or directions for movement, Enter to interact.
Ideally it would be nice to be able to customize the keys ourselves but maybe that's complicated to implement.

Apr 15, 2020
It will not.

The game was intended for 1920x1080, I'll look at supporting other resolutions in the future.
dunno if you were ever made aware but in the beta 3.0 going into the item shop building directs you to the inn instead and the blacksmith building causes the screen to go black and you cant do anything even if you load the game

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
When the 0.4 will go public?
Being completely honest, it likely won't go public. It's not to purposefully paywall the game, just at the moment I'd rather wait until the game is in a much better state than it currently is. That said, there are some big changes coming with 0.5 and that version will 100% go public (after the usual month delay) and every build there after. Sorry for that!

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
how do i access the powers window? walkthrough says press "P" but that doesnt do anything for me,.. is there a menu that leads to that screen as well?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
how do i access the powers window? walkthrough says press "P" but that doesnt do anything for me,.. is there a menu that leads to that screen as well?
Hmm P should work. Have you gotten passed the point with the queen where she teaches it to you? If not get to that point then try.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
Hmm P should work. Have you gotten passed the point with the queen where she teaches it to you? If not get to that point then try.
i skipped the intro.... i try replaying it,. maybe because i skipped, the game never "initiated" the button....ill give you feedback later.
(ahh... maybe thats important,.. i have to play though firefox because i am on a linux machine...but every other game with that engine works without issue..)

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes