Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My comment, not really to criticize in a bad way, as I said, I really like the art of the game.

The eye observation was only to make the point that is a limitation
-If you want a character with an ulterior motive, put some villain eyes, and the expression will have a huge enhancement.

-The other point of If you want to identify the player, just by removing the eyes, you don't really achieve it, because you leave out: people with different skin color, different hair color and style, different body complexion, and many other characteristics that make the removal of the expressiveness of the eyes meaningless.

Having said that, as I said before, I'm not here to be annoying, I'm here to compliment the art and give just an observation, good luck with your game, I'll give it a try. :cool:
From what I remember from the last Version you don't even know how the MC looks like.
Originally he was a Half goblin that was "given a human skin" by the means of Magic.
So you should feel like his appearance is a stranger in his own body to you more than a simple self insertion from my point of view.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
From what I remember from the last Version you don't even know how the MC looks like.
Originally he was a Half goblin that was "given a human skin" by the means of Magic.
So you should feel like his appearance is a stranger in his own body to you more than a simple self insertion from my point of view.
Not just that but I like MC pixie design in this version than the Unity one, the old one always have the shit eating evil grin all the time thus make you feel uncomfortable and not have any liking toward him

Aug 23, 2017
You need to working with Gob or with the smuggler at the port to raise corruption point, then press P and go to the realm to unblocking more ability. You got a walkthrough folder when you downloading the game, open it and check out the next step
thank you again

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
how do i start up the library thing and where is the slums and the bum at
Sorry these currently aren't implemented!

tried to DL the game twice via Mega and once via NoPy.
Always get this error on game start
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:382:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.
Just a follow up question for you. Do you get to the start menu (where you can select New Game / Load etc) or does it break even before that?

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Sorry these currently aren't implemented!

Just a follow up question for you. Do you get to the start menu (where you can select New Game / Load etc) or does it break even before that?
i see this game have been update is there any scene with blue dragon lady

Artoriass

Mar 8, 2018
I have a question, after I broke the wall with pickaxe on sewer, and go down the main character told to "tell it to dock worker", but I can't talk to dock worker neither do work is a bug or is not impemented yet?
There are Mary too after corrupt her and do sex with her she told to see her at night but I can't interact with her, is a bug or is not impemented yet?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes