RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game looks really good, also i would like to see more of it, i just download and played it, completed all quest, but ahm i would like to sugges the option to re-do some events/interaction with the characters ..and that could help rise up corruption or some skill of character? i havent found any actual battle yet, but i like the way of the game is going...i wait for next update, nice art and just i would maybe said it need to be fix some places since you can walk trought walls , or over people, like the back of church and side of library, and some lockpick skill level? to avoid break a lot of lockpicks when the lock have high strenght... that would be all

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have a question, after I broke the wall with pickaxe on sewer, and go down the main character told to "tell it to dock worker", but I can't talk to dock worker neither do work is a bug or is not impemented yet?
There are Mary too after corrupt her and do sex with her she told to see her at night but I can't interact with her, is a bug or is not impemented yet?
For the dock worker try coming back the next day. I'm also not sure what you mean about Mary. If you've had sex with her (doggy at night) you'll need to see her during the day, not at night.

The game looks really good, also i would like to see more of it, i just download and played it, completed all quest, but ahm i would like to sugges the option to re-do some events/interaction with the characters ..and that could help rise up corruption or some skill of character? i havent found any actual battle yet, but i like the way of the game is going...i wait for next update, nice art and just i would maybe said it need to be fix some places since you can walk trought walls , or over people, like the back of church and side of library, and some lockpick skill level? to avoid break a lot of lockpicks when the lock have high strenght... that would be all
I like the idea, though at the moment I'm just trying to keep things linear for ease. I may come back and add in "repeatable events" at a different date. Thanks for the suggestion! ^^

Also as a note battle isn't in the game yet ^^

Reactions: User1230

Artoriass

Mar 8, 2018
For the dock worker try coming back the next day. I'm also not sure what you mean about Mary. If you've had sex with her (doggy at night) you'll need to see her during the day, not at night.

I have done it 2 times with Mary, 1 is in the forest and another on the tower, is there where suppose to finish for this version?

I like the idea, though at the moment I'm just trying to keep things linear for ease. I may come back and add in "repeatable events" at a different date. Thanks for the suggestion! ^^

Also as a note battle isn't in the game yet ^^
I have done it 2 times with Mary, 1 is in the forest and another on the tower, is there where suppose to finish for this version?
Is possible it will help to putt a map and a quest screen where told you what to do.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is possible it will help to putt a map and a quest screen where told you what to do.
2 times is the max. There's a walkthrough in the game folder.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Even before that... literally on game start
You mentioned before that you run a lot of rpg maker MV games, do any of them use advanced lighting stuff? (light sources / shadows etc) What are the specs on your system like? I did have a google of this issue and it seems like its a rare issue sometimes caused by the lighting system on low spec machines, I just want to see if this is the case.

in this game can you go date with him
Date? No dating won't really be a thing in this game tbh, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Pyrehearted

May 28, 2020
save file plz
A save file would prevent you from literally seeing any of the content at the moment. As far as I can tell, there's no way to see stuff again.

Edit in: Never mind, lol, I say that, then decide to double check the walkthrough in case I've missed something and there's the button for memories :D Go me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You mentioned before that you run a lot of rpg maker MV games, do any of them use advanced lighting stuff? (light sources / shadows etc) What are the specs on your system like? I did have a google of this issue and it seems like its a rare issue sometimes caused by the lighting system on low spec machines, I just want to see if this is the case.

Date? No dating won't really be a thing in this game tbh, unless I'm misunderstanding you.
I do play games like those in my signature, which use quiet some quality light/shadow play and different lightning at changeing day times.
My machine is quiet old so I wouldn't be to surprised, but I can run games based on unity or unreal engine which are graphically much more demanding... not to meantion other RPGM games without issues

Artoriass

Mar 8, 2018
Gob hints told about Love Potion and Scary Mage, it can be completed this mission or will be added on the future version?

Is all the sex scene: Morati, Aewen, Mary, Shel and Velexia? If yes then I will wait patiently new content because is one of the less RPG Hentai game that I like it expecialy the character design.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes