general akil

Mar 1, 2019
You mentioned before that you run a lot of rpg maker MV games, do any of them use advanced lighting stuff? (light sources / shadows etc) What are the specs on your system like? I did have a google of this issue and it seems like its a rare issue sometimes caused by the lighting system on low spec machines, I just want to see if this is the case.

Date? No dating won't really be a thing in this game tbh, unless I'm misunderstanding you.
well i see a romance tags soo no date but can you marry the blue dragon lady

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
well i see a romance tags soo no date but can you marry the blue dragon lady
There won't any marriage or dating or anything like that. I'm not sure why the romance tag is here, I didn't make the thread unfortunately.

Will there be more stuff with the blue general girl down the line?
Down the line, quite possibly!

Where do I find the bum or is he not implemented yet?
Not implemented yet, sorry about that, was meant to remove 2 of the jobs from Gob's hints.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the entire update, enjoy the shit outta it much more than the previous version. RPGM MV was the right answer and the right direction for this game, I play from start to finish and not encounter any bug and not just that but all the control buttons was reasonable and easy to use than in Unity
I can't wait for more updates in the future with new girl and new event with them, I did unblocking the second room ability and unblock all of the available in there too and found out that we can corrupt and change how the women characters dress so hopefully you will develop that feature in the future not with just the new girls but even with the old girls too NergalsNest

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

xmatzex

Jun 22, 2021
Right, I see... Can you screenshot the screen you get stuck on please?

Also what are your system specs like?
have test it its the same problem at all the 4 girls in the city

My PC is win 10 whit 64 bit and 32 gb ram and an AMD Sapphire Nitro + 590 GPU and an AMD Ryzen 5 3600x CPU my download speed is 100 mbit/s and upload is 34 mbits/s

Last edited:

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
I did quite a lot in the previous build, I installed this build and I couldnt continue the game? Does that mean I have to redo everything?

kek123

Jul 5, 2017
the change to rpgm was really good, I didn't get any bug except the fact that you lose Aewen 1st night dream scene if you don't have the power and that makes it stay locked in the memories

Reactions: Naughty Underworld
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes