wrx47

Sep 22, 2020
just a couple questions. can you do any thing with the 4 girls in the gilded swan yet that you buy drinks for? also do all the powers have a use yet?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
just a couple questions. can you do any thing with the 4 girls in the gilded swan yet that you buy drinks for? also do all the powers have a use yet?
The 4 girls flirting thing is just a way to raise your corruption daily. It might lead to a scene but not for a long time yet. And all the first room powers do, but second level do not have any implementations yet (but gives you an insight into what we have planned!)

Reactions: User1230

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just wanted to let people know there is a slight delay on 0.5 as I finish off Lucille's route, should hopefully drop for patrons, Monday / Tuesday.

seems the P for the powerroom is not working
I think there is a bug if you skip the intro, put play Morati's introduction then it causes that. It's fixed in future build release.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
I noticed I'm not the only one with a problem where i can't get out of the loading screen after with the nun or the barkeeper, the Ork or or vixen. Is there any solution?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I noticed I'm not the only one with a problem where i can't get out of the loading screen after with the nun or the barkeeper, the Ork or or vixen. Is there any solution?
As far as I can tell it's before a sex scene is about to start, would that be correct?

Would you mind answering a couple questions?
  • Can you view Shel's (the orc) bath scene?
  • Does Aewen's (the innkeeper) masturbation scenes play?
  • Does Velexia's (the kitsune) grope scene play?
  • Does Mary's (the nun) kiss scene play?
  • Did you have any issues playing Morati's (the dark elf) scenes?
I'm still trying to figure out the problem here as its happened to a couple of people, so any extra detail would be great.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
  • Can you view Shel's (the orc) bath scene?
I did and the problem is in the bed scene

• Does Aewen's (the innkeeper) masturbation scenes play?
The problem also lies in the bed scene at night

Does Velexia's (the kitsune) grope scene play?
Church scene in the morning
Does Mary's (the nun) kiss scene play?
forest scene at night
Did you have any issues playing Morati's (the dark elf) scenes?
You mean the general at the beginning of the story? No, I didn't have any problem with her

I'm still trying to figure out the problem here as its happened to a couple of people, so any extra detail would be great.
The thing that I noticed clearly is that in all these scenes, the conversation proceeds normally, but the characters do not appear in the scene, what I mean is that in the conversation everything is going normally and then when the scene comes, you don't see the actions that happen in the scene and you can see some Results only (Example: With the hotel owner you can see that she was “sprayed” but you and her are invisible in the scene / With the nun you are both invisible in the scene but you can see the “marks of your hand” / With the vixen in the church you are able to only see the tongue but you don't see any action and the characters are hidden in the scene/ With Shel, you only see the talk, but you don't see any action in the scene

You can say that you can see the Mc with the characters in the heart scene (I mean you don't see any scenes with actions but you see the Mc in the bed with the characters or (Ex) you see him making "love" with Velexia on the church table as he appears in this picture

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Question: Do you think I have to unlock all the powers (all the powers of the second level) so that I can get past the scene problem?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Question: Do you think I have to unlock all the powers (all the powers of the second level) so that I can get past the scene problem?
100% not. The scene problem is to do with some kind of graphical engine problem. Because of its rarity in happening it's hard for me to figure out what the exact is (especially as the machines in question are decent and can run other games without issue). I have some hard ideas and I will be looking into it.

Apr 15, 2020
Being completely honest, it likely won't go public. It's not to purposefully paywall the game, just at the moment I'd rather wait until the game is in a much better state than it currently is. That said, there are some big changes coming with 0.5 and that version will 100% go public (after the usual month delay) and every build there after. Sorry for that!
cool. did the issue with the item shop and blacksmith building get fixed?

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Great game but encountered a few errors/bugs:

-I think because I didn't sleep on the Lumia Inn after Aewen patched me up (I went back to the dock house where I sleep), I can't talk to her at all. I click on her in the Lumia Inn but nothing happens and she has the exclamation mark above her head.

-I also can't interact with Shel in the evening after witnessing the dock event the previous night. Just comes up with 'Talk, Work, Nevermind.' I select talk or work but no dialogue comes up and the box just closes.

Any help? I'm going to do a new game and make sure I sleep in the inn this time to fix Aewen questline but I'm not sure what to do with the Shel one...

Also how do you sabotage the mage in the library? Been in the library all times of day and nothing to interact with or no exclamation mark.

Cheers! Keep up the good stuff. (this is 0.4 public version btw)

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Great game but encountered a few errors/bugs:

-I think because I didn't sleep on the Lumia Inn after Aewen patched me up (I went back to the dock house where I sleep), I can't talk to her at all. I click on her in the Lumia Inn but nothing happens and she has the exclamation mark above her head.

-I also can't interact with Shel in the evening after witnessing the dock event the previous night. Just comes up with 'Talk, Work, Nevermind.' I select talk or work but no dialogue comes up and the box just closes.

Any help? I'm going to do a new game and make sure I sleep in the inn this time to fix Aewen questline but I'm not sure what to do with the Shel one...

Also how do you sabotage the mage in the library? Been in the library all times of day and nothing to interact with or no exclamation mark.

Cheers! Keep up the good stuff. (this is 0.4 public version btw)
With Aewen I think it's the fact the interaction point isn't her, but the bar in front of her, try standing in front of the bar and interacting with her then.

As for Shel that does sound off - Are you interacting with her in the evening at the guard house yeah? Can you also make sure it's the table in front of her you are interacting with rather than her as a whole.

As for the mage and the bum forget those specific bits for now they weren't meant to be mentioned yet as they weren't implemented.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
With Aewen I think it's the fact the interaction point isn't her, but the bar in front of her, try standing in front of the bar and interacting with her then.

As for Shel that does sound off - Are you interacting with her in the evening at the guard house yeah? Can you also make sure it's the table in front of her you are interacting with rather than her as a whole.

As for the mage and the bum forget those specific bits for now they weren't meant to be mentioned yet as they weren't implemented.
Well, I'm officially an idiot. Didn't click on the bar in front, thanks haha! That solved both issues.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes