ThirdBomb

Jan 22, 2019
Never mind. Somehow I broke both the power and scenes room and can't access them anymore... Somebody got a save right before Titania?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This game had a vaginal sex scene last time I played if I recall correctly... Should probably get that tag added, 'cause a lot of people are going to pass this one up as soon as they see that tag missing.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Never mind. Somehow I broke both the power and scenes room and can't access them anymore... Somebody got a save right before Titania?
Would you mind giving more details on this bug? Any idea what you were doing beforehand that could have caused it?

This game had a vaginal sex scene last time I played if I recall correctly... Should probably get that tag added, 'cause a lot of people are going to pass this one up as soon as they see that tag missing.
Yeah weird it doesnt have that since it's been in the game since 0.1. Unfortunately I dont have ownership of the thread to change it.

a really nice game!! keep the good work! will this game ever get the anal tag?
Next build!

Gentlemen, how do I pick a door? I play with the mouse
Not sure you can using only a mouse. I'll see if I can make a mouse friendly version in the future.

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Love the game so far, just have 2 issues with it as it is.
Barrel game I dont understand
Also the lockpicks appears far to weak and to quick to break, really wish it be tweek and it wont break so easy as the key system is twichy as heck.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally have time to play and just complete this update, goddamn Titania content and design was so hot and every single event with her are very memorable. Hopefully in the future updates we can still have a few small interact with her, the best "Auntie" ever

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes