str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
although not something id normally play decided to go ahead and give this game a try and its pretty decent so far anyways
lock picking stuff is a bit annoying not sure what other surprises await me hope theres not piles of mini games in this if so then ill definitely be moving on...anyways so im curious about something with quests...its clear who the quest givers are as they have the things above their heads ! BUT after doing their quests WHY do the quest marker icon things NOT disappear?
am i missing anything because after doing tasks quest givers thank me so what gives?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is anybody else booting up the game and seeing "Build 0.4"?
Probably my mistake not changing the artwork!

Will this have prostitution/brothel?
Not until very deep into the game if it does feature.

Love the game so far, just have 2 issues with it as it is.
Barrel game I dont understand
Also the lockpicks appears far to weak and to quick to break, really wish it be tweek and it wont break so easy as the key system is twichy as heck.
I dont think there is a game fly the barrel job yet?
But yeah the locks are being very nerfed next

dose any have a a save file from the last version mine are not working
What's th problem with the save files? They should just work? You will have to copy and paste them to the right folder though.

Can I use old save (version 0.4) in this new version (0.5)
Yeah copy and paste ^^

although not something id normally play decided to go ahead and give this game a try and its pretty decent so far anyways
lock picking stuff is a bit annoying not sure what other surprises await me hope theres not piles of mini games in this if so then ill definitely be moving on...anyways so im curious about something with quests...its clear who the quest givers are as they have the things above their heads ! BUT after doing their quests WHY do the quest marker icon things NOT disappear?
am i missing anything because after doing tasks quest givers thank me so what gives?
Hmm it should stop showing up after getting the quests. Each marker should just auto update - that's not happening for you?

Reactions: Endri and azz111

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

What's th problem with the save files? They should just work? You will have to copy and paste them to the right folder though.

Yeah copy and paste ^^

Hmm it should stop showing up after getting the quests. Each marker should just auto update - that's not happening for you?
seems to be alright now....im confused by another tho theres the 1st inkeeper (the married chick we get to bang)
has some jobs available 1 is something to do with barrels and the other is to work on the inn but when i accept any of those
i goto basement and nothing to be done how do we do her quests?

UPDATED:eek:utside that same in is npc can talk too or ask for work no matter what i click on THAT npc nothing happens
doesnt seem to be any quests anywhere available anywhere?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im stumped...the world map theres lots of places i havent explored yet and tried goin in but no way of getting inside places,etc (aria the orc sends ya to your aunt or what ever)in the city top to bottom including sewer system tunnels or what ever
not finding any quests anywhere at all......theres a lady sends you to get a letter and ya use your magic to alter letter
at the end of the chain it ended for me husband yells down to her to come to bed (assume thats it for her because havent seen or heard anything more from her since)i assume the guy with the lock pic quests is infinite?thats the only guy has quests??

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MC: "Why am I in so much pain?"

Also MC: smiling like a retard while in so much pain. :p

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
im stumped...the world map theres lots of places i havent explored yet and tried goin in but no way of getting inside places,etc (aria the orc sends ya to your aunt or what ever)in the city top to bottom including sewer system tunnels or what ever
not finding any quests anywhere at all......theres a lady sends you to get a letter and ya use your magic to alter letter
at the end of the chain it ended for me husband yells down to her to come to bed (assume thats it for her because havent seen or heard anything more from her since)i assume the guy with the lock pic quests is infinite?thats the only guy has quests??
If you're getting stuck there is a walkthrough in the game folder :)

MC: "Why am I in so much pain?"

Also MC: smiling like a retard while in so much pain. :p
Yeah those images are very out of date now...

Does this Game will have a Mobile version in the future?
Because it looks amazing.
If I can get one working!

No collision on the tents and flower planters.
Thanks for the report!

Where can I find the memory room?
Press 'M'

Last edited:
Reactions: Endri

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If you're getting stuck there is a walkthrough in the game folder :)

Yeah those images are very out of date now...

If I can get one working!

Thanks for the report!

Press 'M'
i guess im all done everything in the game so far...how long until next update?

Jan 8, 2021

Yeah copy and paste ^^

i dont know but do you think you have save from last patch please

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes