Sep 24, 2017
Well found an infinite stuck bug. Don't jump from the memory room to powers room or vice versa. You might get stuck in an infinite spot where you can't escape.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Is this a bug where many characters just move at their spot and talk command does nothing. there seems to be many bugs

If you interact with Aewyn (tavern) her image gets stuck even after leaving conversation. I had to stay everytime to get rid of it.

how to use lockpic?
If on computer, try using right/left and up/down direction keys in keyboard.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've created a public discord link:

Does anybody know where can pass time ? I can't find this after it updated...
Press T! ^^

Does anybody know games like these cause this one is fun.
Glad you enjoyed it!

Is this a bug where many characters just move at their spot and talk command does nothing. there seems to be many bugs

If you interact with Aewyn (tavern) her image gets stuck even after leaving conversation. I had to stay everytime to get rid of it.

If on computer, try using right/left and up/down direction keys in keyboard.
Thanks for the bug reports, I'll get them sorted for the next build.

Reactions: dreamchess

Jonathan Lord

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, I think I run into a bug or something, I have unlock the first scene of Velexia (the noble) but after there is nothing, no "quest" mark and when I go to the pub again to talk to her nothing hapen. I don't know if i'm suppose to somewhere else to find her i'm suppose to wait a certain event. If you can help it will be appreciated.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Hi, I think I run into a bug or something, I have unlock the first scene of Velexia (the noble) but after there is nothing, no "quest" mark and when I go to the pub again to talk to her nothing hapen. I don't know if i'm suppose to somewhere else to find her i'm suppose to wait a certain event. If you can help it will be appreciated.
Check the guide in notepad in the www folder of the game. get your ass to church in the morning. (I think)

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
there are pictures of lucille in the img folder but i guess the story is not implemented yet?

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
any use for the secondary powers? and what about the ladies you can buy drinks in the Noble Pub?

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
any use for the secondary powers? and what about the ladies you can buy drinks in the Noble Pub?
Neither yet. The secondary powers will be scenes later added into the game. As for the ladies in the pub, they are a way of raising corruption daily (at the moment to make sure no one gets hard locked out of the game for not having enough corruption to purchase powers). This might be changed later on.

there are pictures of lucille in the img folder but i guess the story is not implemented yet?
She's coming at the end of the month (for patrons) with Vulsha and Marina.

0.6Hype.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Neither yet. The secondary powers will be scenes later added into the game. As for the ladies in the pub, they are a way of raising corruption daily (at the moment to make sure no one gets hard locked out of the game for not having enough corruption to purchase powers). This might be changed later on.

She's coming at the end of the month (for patrons) with Vulsha and Marina.

View attachment 1355213
Can't wait for the next update, all 3 of them look very sexy

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Any plans (I'm guessing near the end of game development probably) to have our way with the queen, who saves us, gives us powers etc? :3

akkyforp

Jun 29, 2019
I just can not get past the lock picking. Is there something I am missing? It breaks every time even I tried different variations and still no luck.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Hope things and bugs get sorted in the next update. Currently I can't seem to revisit scenes (talk) any character in game. Thought maybe finish the titania quest but the problem persists. Room of memory is no fun.

also when revisiting the game after a month you really don't know what to do. A journal system would go a long way.

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
I went with the dark elf, goblins surrounded her, then I could intervene or not, but neither option is implemented.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes