thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
As in the first character we meet, the dark elf queen that gives us our powers? :O Looking forward to that content down the line!
Not her! It was the general we being tasked to uncover her traitorous throughout the journey in the intro, later she got captured and put into the dungeon

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Not her! It was the general we being tasked to uncover her traitorous throughout the journey in the intro, later she got captured and put into the dungeon
Ah right, that would be cool too. Really hoping we get action with the dark elf queen though as well...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ah right, that would be cool too. Really hoping we get action with the dark elf queen though as well...
She look like the kind of "final boss" that we can only take action either after we complete her task as a "reward" or not until near the end of the game when MC finally grow strong enough to resist and put her to her own knees, I really want to have sex event with the queen too but we won't get her in the near future

Reactions: SteamPunk777

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Will the girls we already corrupted be seen after full corruption? Also will their personality or clothes change, i.e. be more slutty clothes or more willing to kinky things?

Last edited:
Reactions: flightsim2

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Guys can someone tell me how to open the Morati route ? Because I don't remember ever meeting her

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
She look like the kind of "final boss" that we can only take action either after we complete her task as a "reward" or not until near the end of the game when MC finally grow strong enough to resist and put her to her own knees, I really want to have sex event with the queen too but we won't get her in the near future
You're pretty much correct here. I wouldn't expect anything with the Queen until muchhhh later.

Will the girls we already corrupted be seen after full corruption? Also will their personality or clothes change, i.e. be more slutty clothes or more willing to kinky things?
Yeah I will be putting in the 'gap content' between their first and second progression hopefully in the next build (just like talking dialogue etc). They aren't fully corrupted yet (as the new quest journal suggests) but halfway there ;)

Changing clothes and doing more kinky stuff is definitely on the cards!

Guys can someone tell me how to open the Morati route ? Because I don't remember ever meeting her
Morati's route is the games introduction. Did you skip the intro? If you did there was an option to skip her route too which you may have done.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes