dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
Hmm I'm not really sure. It should always spawn in the same locations, so they should always spawn. Unless somehow 2 got captured at once and that caused a bug maybe?
i've got the same problem, i think it's because i went in without any quest, is there any way to get out?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i've got the same problem, i think it's because i went in without any quest, is there any way to get out?
Ah damn, yeah the mice only spawn when the quest has been accepted. I'll fix the bug for the next build, but unfortunately youll have to reload the save.

How to activate the special powers I don't seem to get it how to modify the letter
For changing the letter, go into the item menu and then key items. If you use it, you'll be able to change it :)

Slidercr

May 22, 2018
How to unlock the lockpicking skill ? It just says "locked..." (I have lockpicks btw)

And why did the game became so difficult ? I don't remember the game to be this unplayable, how do i kill the 3 ninja for the nun 1st quest ? It's bloody impossible i cant even buy potion or level up I dont remember struggling that much in my first playthrough ...

Last edited:

Techno_Yandere

Dec 9, 2020
How to unlock the lockpicking skill ? It just says "locked..." (I have lockpicks btw)

And why did the game became so difficult ? I don't remember the game to be this unplayable, how do i kill the 3 ninja for the nun 1st quest ? It's bloody impossible i cant even buy potion or level up I dont remember struggling that much in my first playthrough ...
Start the kitsune noblewoman's questline first. With this new combat system, you go through a forest fighting goblins looking for the letter, which you can increase your level through. There will be lootable barrels and boxes as well that, due to a bug or missed bit of programming, you can loot multiple times, allowing you to get unlimited potions. When you get strong enough, you automatically kill whatever mob you run into, allowing you to farm up levels easily. You'll also get some items that boost your stats too.

On a side note, I can't do the Elf innkeeper's questline, her doorway keeps saying its locked, but with lockpicking being supposedly removed in place of Ethereal, how do I proceed? I can't use Ethereal from the skill menu because it's only visible in the "learn skills" menu. Was it explained during the tutorial and I just missed it or was this missed during the games coding overhaul?

EDIT: Okay, I did some quick testing. If you skip the tutorial, the button to trigger Ethereal is missing entirely from the bottom left corner. I recommend to everybody to do the tutorial until this particular bug is fixed.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Killing saves also kills people's interest in games; providing 0.5 full save doesn't solve the issue because of the amount of content the player may have potentially missed; I hope I'm wrong about this but I doubt it.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Good update, the combat system is much better than the lockpicking. For the side characters's missions it's harder to start by the nun than the 3 others. There are 3 tiny problems, 2 which don't matter; in the new story, sometimes Lucille say (1) instead of the name of your character, the last objectifs of the 3 side-quest isn't green and in the gallery, for Morati and Aewen you have to press Space to see the scenes, when for the others you just have to run into them.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

The lockpicking skill has been removed instead you now have an 'Ethereal' power that allows you to pass through locked doors. It appears as a purple button in the bottom left that you can click.

The combat is still in super early phases, so expect things to be balanced and rejigged. As others suggested I'd recommend starting on a different questline instead first.

Start the kitsune noblewoman's questline first. With this new combat system, you go through a forest fighting goblins looking for the letter, which you can increase your level through. There will be lootable barrels and boxes as well that, due to a bug or missed bit of programming, you can loot multiple times, allowing you to get unlimited potions. When you get strong enough, you automatically kill whatever mob you run into, allowing you to farm up levels easily. You'll also get some items that boost your stats too.

On a side note, I can't do the Elf innkeeper's questline, her doorway keeps saying its locked, but with lockpicking being supposedly removed in place of Ethereal, how do I proceed? I can't use Ethereal from the skill menu because it's only visible in the "learn skills" menu. Was it explained during the tutorial and I just missed it or was this missed during the games coding overhaul?

EDIT: Okay, I did some quick testing. If you skip the tutorial, the button to trigger Ethereal is missing entirely from the bottom left corner. I recommend to everybody to do the tutorial until this particular bug is fixed.
Thanks for the bug reports! I'll get those fixed as soon as possible.

Good update, the combat system is much better than the lockpicking. For the side characters's missions it's harder to start by the nun than the 3 others. There are 3 tiny problems, 2 which don't matter; in the new story, sometimes Lucille say (1) instead of the name of your character, the last objectifs of the 3 side-quest isn't green and in the gallery, for Morati and Aewen you have to press Space to see the scenes, when for the others you just have to run into them.
Glad you enjoyed the update and thank you for the bug reports!

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
...is there a reason Titania's scene is taken directly from, "Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi!!! - Turning Back Into a Kid And Starting Over!!!"? Even the scenario is almost 1 to 1. 1632762908177.png 1632762933877.png

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
No just caught me off guard, love them both. Didn't expect to see an almost identical image
The angles were too good not to use as references for the sleeping sections. After that it does divulge though. Titania's progression is probably my favourite at the mo ^^

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Is the "overrun" system vs weaker enemies that you outlevel intended? Because fucking Halleluljah, the most annoying shit with RPGmaker games solved, the need for endless battles vs trash enemies that makes you want to disembowl yourself after the 56th time you get stopped by "lvl 2 bandit" when you are "lvl 76 super saiyan"

Reactions: Yamemai
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes