Sep 1, 2020
Hello,

I started to play this game 2 days ago for around three hours of gameplay so far and I quite like it.

I finished Morati arc, I arrived at Lumis and met several ladies. I corrupted the inn lady, Aewen, and had sex with her. The last scene I got with her was when I was talking with her husband who received complaints about me fucking some girl who moaned hard last night. Is is the last scene or are there more with this character?

Same with the female orc, Shel, I fucked her once and since then no more scene. Is is over or are there more?

Then I met the lady who tried to find another husband. I had some drink with her after the mission with the caravan was completed.

I met the nun and I have yet to do her quest. And I think that's allall for now. Is there a lot of content? I enjoyed it so far. I play on Android.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is the "overrun" system vs weaker enemies that you outlevel intended? Because fucking Halleluljah, the most annoying shit with RPGmaker games solved, the need for endless battles vs trash enemies that makes you want to disembowl yourself after the 56th time you get stopped by "lvl 2 bandit" when you are "lvl 76 super saiyan"
Yep that is intended ^^ I dont want com at to be a tedious focus, but a nice gameplay addition.

And if you're ever joined by one of the super powerful characters (like a royal court member) you'll always be ibstakillijg stuff ^^

Reactions: Ashbringer17

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hello,

I started to play this game 2 days ago for around three hours of gameplay so far and I quite like it.

I finished Morati arc, I arrived at Lumis and met several ladies. I corrupted the inn lady, Aewen, and had sex with her. The last scene I got with her was when I was talking with her husband who received complaints about me fucking some girl who moaned hard last night. Is is the last scene or are there more with this character?

Same with the female orc, Shel, I fucked her once and since then no more scene. Is is over or are there more?

Then I met the lady who tried to find another husband. I had some drink with her after the mission with the caravan was completed.

I met the nun and I have yet to do her quest. And I think that's allall for now. Is there a lot of content? I enjoyed it so far. I play on Android.
Not sure how you got it working on android, but fair play ^^ there is a walkthrough included in the game as well as an in game quest system that should keep you up to date on what is left to do.

Also checking the memory shows what is left :)

Sounds like you still have Lucille the elf priestess and Titania the dragon knight to go in the current version. (Though old saves aren't compatible unfortunately)

Sep 1, 2020
I use Joiplay to play it on Android. Dunno how people can like to play erotic games on their Pc... Strange people.

Ok I'll look into it for memoried/walk and so on. But my version is the current one 0.6 public since I downloaded it when it was recently updated. So there should be problem or whatever, right?

Edit : wtf, ingame it's said build 0.5 even though I downloaded 0.6 public.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I use Joiplay to play it on Android. Dunno how people can like to play erotic games on their Pc... Strange people.

Ok I'll look into it for memoried/walk and so on. But my version is the current one 0.6 public since I downloaded it when it was recently updated. So there should be problem or whatever, right?

Edit : wtf, ingame it's said build 0.5 even though I downloaded 0.6 public.
Haha to be fair I feel the same way about people playing on phones ;)

Oh yeah if you're playing the 0.6 version you are fine (ignore the start picture it tells lies xD)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
lol, so just started and was exploring Lumis; tried finding the Inn girl, and ended in the cellar. Couldn't get out of there because it told me to deal with the rats. What rats?! I never got a quest for it!
You might want to lock the inn cellar with a switch check [conditional branch]... or open it with a switch when you receive the quest.

There's also missing scars and bandage for the Morati's groping scene, but I'm not one for scars so didn't mind.

Edit0: Wonder why we didn't receive a red soul from corrupting Morati.
Edit: Looks like we aren't healed before being moved to the city? Seems odd. Also, I tried resting at Gob's shack to restore my HP; turns out you only restore 100 HP.
Edit2: Some of the map stuff are weird; like at the docks I can move over some of the edges, or how I can't go to the center sewers from the docks sewers, but can go from center to docks sewers. There's also that house, on the north-east side where I can move over the 'entrance'. Then there's Mary's temple. why did you place the exit/entrance there [2 tiles above the edge]? Seems weird, and irritated me finding out--because it took me bit to find it.
Edit3: The kitsune letter quest: 1. The goblins regenerate when you go back, thus you're able to gain infinite exp, gold, and blue souls [Which doesn't have a use yet!] . Speaking of regenerating, the chest does too! Though, not sure what the top chest gives. In addition, the goblin mage party is/was difficult, due to no healing abilities, nor items--I had cheated and added some potions. Might want to add some potions to them crates when fixing the map.
Edit4: Time doesn't progress properly after the first day; and Inn work doesn't seem to take stamina either.
Edit5: Can't seem to complete Shel's quest; saw the scene, but can't tell her about it. Nvm, had to go to the baracks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hello,
Currently get this error when I try to run the game on Crossover / Parallels via a Mac. Any suggestions?
Sorry none, as the game wasn't intended to be supported for Macs (just yet).

I really like this game. When can we fool around with the goblin assassins ? Shes my type, LOL!
She will be in the next build 0.7! Releasing end of next month (for patrons) ^^

rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
It feels like Titania should have been the oath of purity. As much as I like corruption games this one felt weird. She is too nice.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Man love this game, but bugs are killing me.

Can't we not repeat scenes naturally during the game. I can't seems to interact with any of the character at any time of the day. Even if the prompt for Talk etc opens they don't do anything.

Sora No Kage

Feb 6, 2018
I found this bug.
If you try to find Titania in one of the 3 possible locations, if you find her and try to leave without talking to her. You take a route with monsters (which I think are high level) but you kill them easily with Titania's attacks, but she's not even in your party.
(By the way, your game is great, I lack words to say how good it is. continue like this)

Last edited:
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Man love this game, but bugs are killing me.

Can't we not repeat scenes naturally during the game. I can't seems to interact with any of the character at any time of the day. Even if the prompt for Talk etc opens they don't do anything.
Repeat scenes haven't been included yet. Its not really a bug it just hasn't been implemented yet. What other bugs have you found?

Give me plz full save
Literally one included im the latest build ^^

I found this bug.
If you try to find Titania in one of the 3 possible locations, if you find her and try to leave without talking to her. You take a route with monsters (which I think are high level) but you kill them easily with Titania's attacks, but she's not even in your party.
(By the way, your game is great, I lack words to say how good it is. continue like this)
I'm glad you're enjoying it and thanks for sharing the bug report! ^^

Jan 2, 2018
Uhhhhhhhhhhh.................somehow "return to Lumis" part of Lucille quest didn't trigger when return to the city. And also she didn't appear in the church at all.

Is it because I accidently enter the town instead Lumis first because I forgot to read the quest???

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Uhhhhhhhhhhh.................somehow "return to Lumis" part of Lucille quest didn't trigger when return to the city. And also she didn't appear in the church at all.

Is it because I accidently enter the town instead Lumis first because I forgot to read the quest???
Drop your save here.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes