Jimmy Avila

Sep 27, 2017
Is the Big Job quest incomplete? I try to open the door in the church for the last item but it never warps me to a new room, the door just swings endlessly.
Edit: Nevermind, I dunno why I thought the church and grand temple were the same place, my bad

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
News on the build & future:

0.7Hype.png

Do I need special skills to use the lockpicks or the pickaxe?
Where in the sewers is the wall to knock down?
I also cant seem to break open doors. Lockpicks dont do anything somehow

Use the Ethereal power, lockpicks and pickaxe are no longer used.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
News on the build & future:

View attachment 1432947

Use the Ethereal power, lockpicks and pickaxe are no longer used.
Holy shit YES! All 3 of them at once? You are so generous and I love you for this, not just that but I agree on about corrupting a part of the town and that we can have some fun with generic NPCs because if you got that kind of power then it would be a waste not to use them freely on other that aren't the main target
Truly a very great news, can't wait to see how the 2 next updates be like

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

- Fixed a bug that kept players in the Inn basement before accepting the quest from Aewen
- Fixed a bug that caused the Ethereal power icon to not appear when skipping the intros
- Morati / Aewen memory room triggers on collision
- Forest of Drenwhin no longer gives infinite items
- The Bandits outside the Temple of Dhanun have been slightly nerfed
- Correct title scree nbuild number is now displayed

Also I've included a load of screenshots too, if we could get the OP updated too please that would be awesome? ^^

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Okay, seems an interesting game. There is a minor issue:

Regarding to Corrupt Lucille, Elven High Priestess, the Objectives: "Meet Lucille at the village of Soltare" is still grayed, not green led.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I do see that there is one NPC quest that will be in progress "Corrupt Marina, the Elven Librarian" and possible three Royal Court quests: Vulsha, Yenny, and Gobboe. If I am incorrect, feel free to correct me.

What I see is a little confusing if the quest is completed or not. Look at the next two screenshot for Lucille between the available and completed:

Other than that, looking forward for the next few updates.

Have a great day and be safe...(y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Drop your save here.
I believe I had the same issue, that Lucille did not appear in the village of Soltare. Only way I see her is after seen one of the town people in the upper right corner of the village. and then paid the inn for the night. I did see her at the Church at in Lumis.

Hope that helps figure where it may be related.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

LurkingGentleman

Mar 7, 2020
From what I saw you can also go directly to the village without getting quests and Lucille will be already there and behave as if you did have the quest (the village as well)

MellowFellow23

May 5, 2021
How are you meant to use Ethereal, if lockpicks and the like don't work any more? Supposedly the skill is learnt, but I can't get through Locked Doors (such as in the Inn to interact with Aewen at night) or in the sewers; the power is just greyed out in the "Learn Skills" section.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes