Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How are you meant to use Ethereal, if lockpicks and the like don't work any more? Supposedly the skill is learnt, but I can't get through Locked Doors (such as in the Inn to interact with Aewen at night) or in the sewers; the power is just greyed out in the "Learn Skills" section.
Hmm are you playing the latest version (6.2)? I thought I had fixed this in 6.2, but if you're still experiencing problems then I guess I must have missed it...

MellowFellow23

May 5, 2021
Went through it all again, it does seem to be working fine; there's just no talk or explanation that the icon in the bottom left is the power, so I completely missed it thinking it was the icon for dashing or something. Doing the intro explained how Powers worked and thus that's what the icon was. My goof, apologies.

zegarox

Feb 7, 2020
okay i've had this problem with every version of this game. I can't keep my saves, and i don't know why. I'm like 99% sure its on my side and i have no idea what's going on. My best guess is that its not running a 32 bit system or something. Cause whenever i close the game it never asks if i want to update the files. So if i can get some help here that would be great. thank you. And as for what i'm using to open the game its winrar if that helps at all.

Last edited:

WatchEye

Dec 2, 2019
I'm doing some simple mod, it allows players to activate skill via number key, no need to click to activate skill anymore
usage is simple, if you start a new game the mod will start automatically, in case you're already playing, you can obtain "Key pressing Skill" at Gob, using this item will trigger the mod
replace those files in the corresponding folders, make sure to back up before replacing, this mod support 0.6 public, if you encounter any issues, please tell me!
View attachment data.rar
View attachment js.rar
1634890414485.png
1634890452782.png
1634890489804.png

Reactions: flightsim2

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
okay i've had this problem with every version of this game. I can't keep my saves, and i don't know why. I'm like 99% sure its on my side and i have no idea what's going on. My best guess is that its not running a 32 bit system or something. Cause whenever i close the game it never asks if i want to update the files. So if i can get some help here that would be great. thank you. And as for what i'm using to open the game its winrar if that helps at all.
Hmm, well the game should be extracted using 7zip and you run the .exe from the extracted files. Though I'm not sure if you were experiencing this problem when it was running on the unity engine (since you said every version). I'm not sure if I misunderstood though, but you have to save manually before closing the game.

I'm doing some simple mod, it allows players to activate skill via number key, no need to click to activate skill anymore
usage is simple, if you start a new game the mod will start automatically, in case you're already playing, you can obtain "Key pressing Skill" at Gob, using this item will trigger the mod
replace those files in the corresponding folders, make sure to back up before replacing, this mod support 0.6 public, if you encounter any issues, please tell me!
View attachment 1463429
View attachment 1463430
View attachment 1463423
View attachment 1463424
View attachment 1463425
Interesting, I was thinking of doing something like this in the future ^^

Reactions: flightsim2

WatchEye

Dec 2, 2019
Hmm, well the game should be extracted using 7zip and you run the .exe from the extracted files. Though I'm not sure if you were experiencing this problem when it was running on the unity engine (since you said every version). I'm not sure if I misunderstood though, but you have to save manually before closing the game.

you have done quite impressive work! and I looked into the game editor and saw that there are already have button common event, so I tried to use it, but it seems not working because of certain plugins, so I create that function manually (I even added description in event editor page), in case no function like this in 0.7, I gonna do compatibility for version 0.7 that was said to be public at 29th

thanks for the game I really enjoy it and looking forward to the next update!

zegarox

Feb 7, 2020
I

I did save manually when i was playing. It just doesn't preserve the save when I log out of the game. So say i save in file 1 when I shut the game down and try to go check if i have any saves. I don't have any saves at all. I'll try to use 7zip and see if that goes anywhere.

Update: Tried 7zip gave me errors. something about an elf file missing. So either I'm doing something wrong, or my computer refuses to play this game. I know its on my side and not yours. its a great game, just sucks that its not working for me.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just to let people here know, the 0.7 build has just dropped over at the Patreon! ^^

0.7Hype.png

Note: Unfortunately Yennay didn't quite make it into this build, but she will be coming in a following update next week!

WatchEye

Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 1463429
View attachment 1463430
View attachment 1463423
View attachment 1463424
View attachment 1463425
Now I notice that the mod is not working because missing certain files. and I thought 0.7 gonna release for the public on 29th, but it appears to be released next month. so I'll not reupload this mod for now, because I gonna do something more than that in the mod.
*sorry I'm not the native English
- more than just using skill, now you can advance time manually by pressing T, this function is available after Gob introduction scene once starting the new game, for a veteran player item Key Pressing function (old name: Key Pressing Skill) will trigger this mod too (it will not advance day)
- You can now select whatever you want just rest or sleep, rest will advance time, sleep skip to the new day

I also work on some changes to the game environment, for example, Sister at the temple will now disappear at night time also other heroines such as Mary will not appear if outside the temple if you not each certain progress yet, she will not appear inside a temple in the night time as well
I'm planning to do more till 0.7 release with ALL characters in this version, I'll post info about the mod once it has been done!

1635507504827.png 1635507605099.png 1635507661763.png 1635507703889.png 1635507756151.png 1635507803530.png 1635507877512.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes