Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Why no cheating or ntr tag? From the pictures I see that most of main girls are already married.
Also, can protagonist at least make them divorce? Adultery is not my cup of tea.
I didn't make the thread so can't comment on tags. Currently only 3 members of the main cast are married / in relationships, so hopefully you can enjoy the plenty of other characters ^^

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
I didn't make the thread so can't comment on tags. Currently only 3 members of the main cast are married / in relationships, so hopefully you can enjoy the plenty of other characters ^^
But the chubby elf and big lizard girl are two reasons why I got interested in this game, and they are both married.:cry:

WatchEye

Dec 2, 2019
I'm back with another mod, and it should work properly this time. I also added some content or changes that won't affect gameplay, such as improving quality, this mod supports only 6.0-6.2, I am not quite sure I will continue this mod in the future or not, hope everyone enjoys
*sorry for poor grammar, I'm not a native English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lobisaac and Komdot
Feb 2, 2018
this game's so complicated now. taking me longer to get to where I was before than it took the first time i ever played7

how do you claim your reward from aewen

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
dude how the fuck do you unlock corruptions now
Right click > Skills > Learn Skills is what you're looking for. It still requires Red Souls like from before to unlock them.

this game's so complicated now. taking me longer to get to where I was before than it took the first time i ever played7

how do you claim your reward from aewen
What's complicated about it now?? It's basically the same game, except lockpicking has been removed and the Ethereal skill has been added (which allows you to walk through locked doors)

What reward?

Last edited:

GordonShock

Jul 23, 2021
Not yet unfortunately.
This is very personal of course, but for me, when I play adult games, I get the greatest satisfaction and sense of progress from grabbing screenshots of the game. I understand that there is more often than not a gallery function, but I find progress also in costume changes, unique events, and poses that may not be part of the gallery.

I enjoy great art and have high standards so the act of making screenshots is also satisfying as it grows my own library and an unobstructed view of the art is a must, otherwise it feels like looking at great art through sunglasses or a filter on top.

I've noticed small differences in how RPGM games handle UI/Interface. For instance:
  • Warlock and Boobs, sometimes (not all the time, unfortunately), a scene will pause with only (...) appearing on screen. This pause gives the player all the time in the world to enjoy the art/action and take a screenshot when ready
  • Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession, there is always a solid 1-second pause between when the UI disappears and the moving from one shot/scene to another. It's not much but it's enough.
I'm no programmer and I have no idea about the inner workings of the engine, I'm simply pointing those out so that perhaps it can be of consideration to you.

Your art style is quite exquisite, by the way.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

This has added, Vulsha, Yennay & Gobboe to the mix, finishing off the first progressions of all the Royal Court members!

Next month I'll be working on adding in repeatable scenes as well as (finally) adding Marina to the game - she will be priority #1!

0.7Hype.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

This has added, Vulsha, Yennay & Gobboe to the mix, finishing off the first progressions of all the Royal Court members!

Next month I'll be working on adding in repeatable scenes as well as (finally) adding Marina to the game - she will be priority #1!

View attachment 1519491
FINALLY! Can't wait to download and check out all the new event with these girls, love you so much
V0.7 public link for everyone to download:

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

View attachment 1519491
Fukken gobbo gal was golden. I also liked the ninja chick, she was pretty good.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
This looks great, adding pregnancy down the line would be cool along with a marriage system & kids or something; don't see many games with generational protagonists akin to record of agarest wars come to think of it.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes