Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Bug report? (i had some trouble unpacking the game, it could be that). I don't know if this has already been mentioned- v 7
I reached the town, and met Gob. I moved the keg in the room with gob, and ended up back in Servana's palace. Dark Elf was at gate still, and tried to take me on mission again. screen went black after journey recap- save menu opened, but I accidentlally hit "save" instead of "quit". It saved over my last save, with no visible choice of slots.
I re-opened an earlier save (after killing first guard). If you use ethereal power, and talk to Morati BEFORE you get the key- door opens when you EXIT the cell, and you seem to be permanant ethereal (walk through walls and bars, whether you are "faded" or not)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kale31 and Maericke

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ahm idk if this happened to someone else, but sometimes the game freezze on text or dialogues and its kinda annoying, like after reach to gob i acces to menu to save and it froze i couldnt do anything, the v 6 didnt have those issues... any suggestions...also if the developer can check it i apreciate that, and well as a suggestion for skills, maybe you can make th blue orbs be used to shorten or improve the actual character skills, like idk, only 2 buttons , then 1 ,then auto at magic skill or stuff like that? i didnt played all the new v7 content i do it later, but thats my 1st look at v7 suggestion...and that would be all untill later i hope i didnt bothered anyone

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
I'm enjoying the game, but what is up with the collision? I can walk through all sorts of obstacles and buildings...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
game is good but i do hope two fuck both queen's lol. i don't know why but the orc chick has a sexy body.

dfclover

Jun 12, 2019
Well game got great art and an interesting plot, but bugs softlocked my save, after the first night on the village with the elf priestess and the succubus i decided to speak with the succubus the next moring and all i got was a trigger to repeat the same events, and now i can't progress the elf quest anymore unless i repeat the inn event and if i do i get a black screen that allows me to still open the main menu, then the wolf girl had a quest for me to look around the goblin shaman camp but i touched the edge and left back to the world map and now i can't go back to the girl and the goblin camp anymore.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
so is the save from the last update included with the current ? or is it just a skip to the city with the quests unfinished ?

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I'm surprised how good this game is, the art is great and the scenes are sexy. Can't wait for the next update

WatchEye

Dec 2, 2019
anyone who leaves Vulsha event map and can't re-enter, I made this quick fix, so you just need to replace it in your game file, then you will be able to enter the event map through her icon on the map
and I will do the improvement/bugfix mod later, which should fix lots of bugs you may encounter, wish I can finish it soon!

Reactions: souz_fox

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just hope after all is said and done we can use are power's on the blue queen too that would be the best enbing ever lol.

Reactions: Tesrot
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes