zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if they called me player but when i talked to them that was my name lol.

Tash0

Jun 29, 2020
Amazing game, but after completing Titania I can't seem to get Gobboe's story to kick off. I have all the other main characters and NCPs completed, but can't find the trigger to start Gobboe. I can only guess I have some kind of flag screwed up in my save file and will probably have to start from scratch again.

However, I do want to give tanks to NergalsNest's amazing work. I saw this many months ago (or maybe a year ago) when it was in an early beta, but kept an eye on it due to the art style. I finally got around to playing it today and I am amazed at the progress so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

jokuur

May 23, 2019
some more work, side quests, missions, fixing typos, fixing bugs, and this will be pretty good game i wont give my rating until then, art is very good and i enjoyed reading story this deserves to be 4/5 or 5/5 but i cant give that rating with such early look of game so ill wait

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Amazing game, but after completing Titania I can't seem to get Gobboe's story to kick off. I have all the other main characters and NCPs completed, but can't find the trigger to start Gobboe. I can only guess I have some kind of flag screwed up in my save file and will probably have to start from scratch again.

However, I do want to give tanks to NergalsNest's amazing work. I saw this many months ago (or maybe a year ago) when it was in an early beta, but kept an eye on it due to the art style. I finally got around to playing it today and I am amazed at the progress so far.
You need to speak with the elf ot the tavern, she will be in front of it.

Reactions: Tash0

Tash0

Jun 29, 2020
You need to speak with the elf ot the tavern, she will be in front of it.
Ah, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I did speak with her long ago and remember that she said to go to the sewers. I thought I checked everywhere but didn't see Gobboe in the small dead-end hallway (was too focused on the abandoned sewers or the hideout area).

Last edited:

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
i'm stuck in the quest of gobboe "I should book a room at Lumia and meet Gobboe there", someone knows how to do it?

Tash0

Jun 29, 2020
i'm stuck in the quest of gobboe "I should book a room at Lumia and meet Gobboe there", someone knows how to do it?
Have you booked a room at the inn and slept overnight? She will either be waiting by your bed (if it is the first event) or will visit you overnight (if it is the later event)

jokuur

May 23, 2019
eh i decided to give 5 stars now when it makes a difference cus i probably would forget about that after few months anyway, i hope i wont regret this decision and it wont be one of many halted projects, fingers crossed

• Red Heart

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
anyone who leaves Vulsha event map and can't re-enter, I made this quick fix, so you just need to replace it in your game file, then you will be able to enter the event map through her icon on the map
and I will do the improvement/bugfix mod later, which should fix lots of bugs you may encounter, wish I can finish it soon!
Hi pal, where to replace it, I don't know where, plz help this, thanks

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
Have you booked a room at the inn and slept overnight? She will either be waiting by your bed (if it is the first event) or will visit you overnight (if it is the later event)
I have been doing that but it doesn't trigger for me /:

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes