zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that is cool. all the girls are hot but like i said something just draws me to this one. hard to say what it is tho.

M1r4r1r463

Feb 13, 2019
while playing through Yennay's quest line you have to return to Selvana but I'm kinda stuck for how I get back to the city after speaking with the queen. Anyone got any idea on what I'm supposed to do to get back this is literally my last quest line to complete for now I think as I have done the other 4 generals and the 4 townsfolk along with the 3 side quests.

May 14, 2020
For sure a great play, I got 2/3 (somewhat related) minor issues with suggestions on how to fix them though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep doing what you're doing! The art is amazing, the story works quite nicely so far and the mechanics aren't grindy or anything like that at all while still retaining classic rpg elements.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
can you put a picture up so i know which puzzel that is have not played this for some time waiting for more of the great goods.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
from the site i went to some one said the code was like 12213 try that one. hope that helps

Jan 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to the volcano puzzle, because im totally stuck
If you are interested in knowing how it actually works.
Red orbs infront of the same object = +1 button press (starting from zero)
Purple orbs infront of the same object = +0 (gets ignored)
Blue orb = -1 buttonpress

There is a little twist on the last button as there is one blue orb above where you actually press the button.
Tbh, I think that puzzle was really well made.

Jan 14, 2021
Superb game until now btw, writing actually made me interested in the Story, WHICH IS RAAAAAAARE.

The art is just amazing, especially because I'm usually not into that much fluffy girls, but Velexia and the Fox bodyguard HOO BABY, god damn.

Titania is just a fucking treat, especially the mating press part 10/10.

Writing and Story got me invested so much I forgot to fap, would play again.
Can't wait for updates.
(MORE TITANIA ART PLS, I dont have a mommy fetish at all, but fucking hell that dragon milf got me actin up)

Bug I noticed:
- If you return to the Queens castle, you can sequence break the game and get stuck, having to close the game, the first purple girl shows up outside of the castle again, even tho you chained her up in the dungeon.
Speaking to her outside of the castle again will freeze your game as the first sequence starts playing again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes