zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i agree 100% this game is awsome told you the dragon milf had some kinda hold on people the other girls aew sexy as hell too. some people told me i eas nur's for likeing strong buffed female's but there hot i mean look at the orc chick. i think what gets me about them all tho are those busty thighs. also the rest of there body's too. lol

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
If you are interested in knowing how it actually works.
Red orbs infront of the same object = +1 button press (starting from zero)
Purple orbs infront of the same object = +0 (gets ignored)
Blue orb = -1 buttonpress

There is a little twist on the last button as there is one blue orb above where you actually press the button.
Tbh, I think that puzzle was really well made.
unfortunately it's only something that can be appreciated after the puzzle is spoiled. Needs a little bit better setup but otherwise it works out really well.

Reactions: rainwake

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry if i spoiled the puzzle i don't know much on hidding those things agian sorry my bad

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
unfortunately it's only something that can be appreciated after the puzzle is spoiled. Needs a little bit better setup but otherwise it works out really well.
What ways do you think the set up be improved? Been wracking my brains over this as well xD

Is 0.8 out today for patreons, and Jan 31st for free? Just wondering/checking in.
0.8 has been released for patrons, for public it will be released the last Friday of Jan (28th). Hope that clears it up.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
What ways do you think the set up be improved? Been wracking my brains over this as well xD
something simple like a thought bubble by the buttons clueing you in that its a combination lock of sorts. That's the missing link in the clues. You're clue'd in that the cart is locked and the importance of each orb, but not really what the buttons do in what order.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think an option to hide the text during dialogue and sex scenes would be awesome. The art looks great but the text bars make it hard to really get a nice look at it.

Reactions: DwingF9

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
o man is januray here yet can it aready end so i can play the update lol. i am hooked on the game.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
For those interested:

I'm happy to announce the launch of the newest project; Welcome to Nicest!
You can now get a hold of the proof of concept:

This isn't the official first official 0.1 build, but just a teaser / proof of concept to show you how the game will mostly operate. This game is a for fun project with myself and Crot and we will be updating when we can, so please don't expect regular or consistent builds. We've set up a patreon for now that will function just as a tip jar of sorts. So if you like what you see, please consider supporting the project to help cover the expenses of it ^^

WelcomeToNicest.png

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Legend been told that nergal ONCE again would work on a UD game look a like.

seems its already THAT time (technically this was teased on the 1st server a while ago and maybe 2nd time here due i shared on the OP's Urban Demons Thread :D)

Sooooooooooo its gonna be a nice thing to see develop even if is a side part time game working on!

Nightbreaze

Jul 19, 2021
Hello,

I started to play this game 2 days ago for around three hours of gameplay so far and I quite like it.

I finished Morati arc, I arrived at Lumis and met several ladies. I corrupted the inn lady, Aewen, and had sex with her. The last scene I got with her was when I was talking with her husband who received complaints about me fucking some girl who moaned hard last night. Is is the last scene or are there more with this character?

Same with the female orc, Shel, I fucked her once and since then no more scene. Is is over or are there more?

Then I met the lady who tried to find another husband. I had some drink with her after the mission with the caravan was completed.

I met the nun and I have yet to do her quest. And I think that's allall for now. Is there a lot of content? I enjoyed it so far. I play on Android.
How did you solve the issue with black screen quest log-in andriod- where can't read quest info in the quest journal? I used both old version and new version of joiplay but it doesn't work.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
For those interested:

I'm happy to announce the launch of the newest project; Welcome to Nicest!
You can now get a hold of the proof of concept: Mega

This isn't the official first official 0.1 build, but just a teaser / proof of concept to show you how the game will mostly operate. This game is a for fun project with myself and Crot and we will be updating when we can, so please don't expect regular or consistent builds. We've set up a patreon for now that will function just as a tip jar of sorts. So if you like what you see, please consider supporting the project to help cover the expenses of it ^^

View attachment 1589522
Holy damn even though it was just a proof of concept now but the game really got potential, hopefully more people will take interest to this project and donate so more updates will come out soon

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have waited this long for it. hope all the girls get a good valentine's fuck scene but i will look for the dragon milf first.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i have waited this long for it. hope all the girls get a good valentine's fuck scene but i will look for the dragon milf first.
You may be expecting too much... That said the update will obviously also include new content from the December patron build!

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes