anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
NergalsNest The repeated events are great, but they do mess with the day/night system.

For example like Awen's repeated event seems to be happening at night, which reduced the brightness of the entire screen like night time when it's done despite the time is sill morning.

Also you should remove the message about Marina when the mc start the pale witch quest cuz Marina is already in the game now so that message is kinda pointless.

Lucille's repeated event is also very buggy.

Last edited:

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Lucille's repeat scene is bugged out by the way: character's... sausage, let's say is missing in first part, then clips into Lucille's body for the rest.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
NergalsNest The repeated events are great, but they do mess with the day/night system.

For example like Awen's repeated event seems to be happening at night, which reduced the brightness of the entire screen like night time when it's done despite the time is sill morning.

Also you should remove the message about Marina when the mc start the pale witch quest cuz Marina is already in the game now so that message is kinda pointless.

Lucille's repeated event is also very buggy.
Thanks for the bug reports! Appreciate it!

Op not going to be updated with 0.8 link(s)?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing.
I did report the post (I think), but maybe mods / admins are busy? I'll report it again, just in case.

Lucille's repeat scene is bugged out by the way: character's... sausage, let's say is missing in first part, then clips into Lucille's body for the rest.
Thanks for the bug report! xD

Use your Ethereal power to get through the locked door.

Oct 2, 2018
If only they had game bug repellant like they have in the physical world. Gaming industry could use a few hundred cans these days. This game is going on my watch list. Has great potential! Keep up the good work.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If only they had game bug repellant like they have in the physical world. Gaming industry could use a few hundred cans these days. This game is going on my watch list. Has great potential! Keep up the good work.
If only getting rid of bugs was as easy as spraying bug spray! XD

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
If only getting rid of bugs was as easy as spraying bug spray! XD
Btw there’s another bug when you go into Velrexia’s (the rich fox lady) house after you’re done with her quests. It’ll trigger a cutscene but since the scene has been done, Vel’s sprite just keep on moving towards the door while your sprite stuck motionless in one place.

My suggestion for it is either stop the scene from triggering again (so now we can explore her house) or simply put the guard back & stop mc from getting in her house.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I haven't played in a long time, has the three different approaches system been removed for a single approach one? I don't mind if so, just want to make sure I'm not missing out on an option.

Shishiku

Nov 10, 2019
What I need to do? And the quest bagged. If I'll speak again with Tasha, quest can be restart, but in the inn will be a dark screen
Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.16 - 19.48.33.03.png

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I haven't played in a long time, has the three different approaches system been removed for a single approach one? I don't mind if so, just want to make sure I'm not missing out on an option.
Just a single approach now. I originally thought I may add them in after the core game is done, but with the amount planned that doesn't seem feasible at this point.
I am stuck at "Return to LUMIS"
I'm already back and nothing...
What I need to do? And the quest bagged. If I'll speak again with Tasha, quest can be restart, but in the inn will be a dark screen
View attachment 1657020
Hmm... I think you need to go to the Grand Temple (North of Noble District) and meet Lucille there.

Oct 2, 2018
I have not met Lucille or have her quest yet.. But I was able to talk to the demon girl in that village and somehow get into the Inn scene with Lucille.. though afterwards it repeats but is black screen and quest doesnt trigger in log. So think thats also a bug if it was not already known. Have all other girls done up to until next update.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes