Shishiku

Nov 10, 2019
Just a single approach now. I originally thought I may add them in after the core game is done, but with the amount planned that doesn't seem feasible at this point.

Hmm... I think you need to go to the Grand Temple (North of Noble District) and meet Lucille there.
Nothing... Mb cuz quest bagged, I don't know. (cheked all day for her)

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
What ways do you think the set up be improved? Been wracking my brains over this as well xD
I thought that blue meant +1 because taking something away seems like it's taking it with you, and purple might be +0 or -1. I didn't realize blue meant subtraction. I thought purple might not mean 0 because one of the objects didn't have an orb in front of it. Perhaps no orb means 0. It would have been nice if the buttons indicated which numbers you got right. The puzzle becomes bad when your initial assumption is wrong and you have no idea how close or far you are to the right answer. There needs to be a way to realize what's wrong to be able to change those initial assumptions.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Honestly I was under the impression that our Queen wanted us to get this cauldron back to her as a device to counter Yennay's spell. Then I find out that she won't take it. Then I give it to Gob, like it's going to be more secure than leaving it in the Volcano??? WTF is this writing?

edit: ok... they just slap on a convenient device to clean up this problem, but technically anything we try the witch would have vision of it

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for the bug report! xD
Anytime :ROFLMAO:

On a side note, fantastic game all round so far. Really wish I had more disposable income because this is one of few games I'd support on patreon! Look forward to next update. Any chance you could hint at what's coming in 0.9? Power usage, characters getting scenes..?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
<Bug> Out of Bounds - After completing Aewen's questline, she'll stand outside of the inn. Talking to her gets her to tell us about meeting the goblin assassin in the sewers. Fast traveling to the docks, then entering the sewers close to our house, then going down through the south gate, and out through the passage to the sea might be the cause of an OOB glitch? You can walk through anything

1645047127004.png

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
That Solution is not right- Its - (24223) I believe- Red orbs are add- Purple are ignore- Blue are subtract, plus you probably forgot to include the bottom half of the screen
That's right, red: +1, purple: +0, blue: -1. My solution is correct, if you look at my screenshot, there's only 1 clock with a red orb below it. So the first number for me is definitely 1. Unless the puzzle is randomly different for everyone, my solution should be correct

Oct 2, 2018
That's right, red: +1, purple: +0, blue: -1. My solution is correct, if you look at my screenshot, there's only 1 clock with a red orb below it. So the first number for me is definitely 1. Unless the puzzle is randomly different for everyone, my solution should be correct
You add or subtract including the Button objects. There are 2 clocks thus you do 1+1=2. Which your screenshot shows. Just cause it doesnt have an orb does not mean ignore it.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes