preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
NergalsNest Are there love-romance in the game? Or it's just mindless fuckfest where everybody are fuckbuddies? I would love to see relationship, marriage, pregnancy and maybe harem if the game has romance. Also I hope you don't plan to add NTR or anything like that

Reactions: ReaInMea

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This looks great, adding pregnancy down the line would be cool along with a marriage system & kids or something; don't see many games with generational protagonists akin to record of agarest wars come to think of it.
There won't be anything like that.

NergalsNest Are there love-romance in the game? Or it's just mindless fuckfest where everybody are fuckbuddies? I would love to see relationship, marriage, pregnancy and maybe harem if the game has romance. Also I hope you don't plan to add NTR or anything like that
Nothing like that planned. It's a corruption based game afterall.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still playing it but so far those 3 girls really good, and I think the fairy character during Yennay's quests look like can be a good candidate for corruption too. Her mischievous and playful attitude pranking MC really make me want to see him corrupting her as a pay back

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
Hey everyone, ran into an issue where I get this message:

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:382:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

I am on windows, tried downloading the game a couple of times already and the other rpgm games I have work fine. It is just with this one I get this error as soon as I start up the game, I don't even get to the main menu. Does anyone know of a procedure that I can do to reslove this issue?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
There won't be anything like that.

Nothing like that planned. It's a corruption based game afterall.
Quick question, in the lonely volcano how do I open the door? I solved the puzzle correctly I think, where the cart said it made a noise, but can't open the door still? Also, getting in the cart again makes it continue to move and gets stuck

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes