Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just had a quick question about the future of KoD, will we have repeatable scenes? Like we can go to the girls and, say, view a random repeatable sex scene with them?
Yes! For sure! Probably not the next build as it will be a fairly big one content wise, but likely the one after (December).

nergal's gotta be one of the best in the game. Wish I could get myself cryogenically frozen for a few years just to see his shit finished
Haha, I do appreciate that, though I think the numbers say otherwise xD Thanks for the very kind words though ^^

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes! For sure! Probably not the next build as it will be a fairly big one content wise, but likely the one after (December).

Haha, I do appreciate that, though I think the numbers say otherwise xD Thanks for the very kind words though ^^
Nice! Repeatable sex event in the future would be fun, can't wait for the next big release

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this update, love the new sex event with Lucille the elven priestess a lot. She's so beautiful and all the lewd event build up to the climax are truly well written, not just that but the change in system and finally have some combat add in the game make it much more fun. No more annoying lock picking, easy to upgrade skills, can finally change MC name and access into the Gallery room really increase the experience more than before
A bit of shame is that not just the Elf Librarian but even the Fox lady didn't make it in this build, hopefully the next update they will be add in

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just done with this update, love the new sex event with Lucille the elven priestess a lot. She's so beautiful and all the lewd event build up to the climax are truly well written, not just that but the change in system and finally have some combat add in the game make it much more fun. No more annoying lock picking, easy to upgrade skills, can finally change MC name and access into the Gallery room really increase the experience more than before
A bit of shame is that not just the Elf Librarian but even the Fox lady didn't make it in this build, hopefully the next update they will be add in
Thank you! Really glad you enjoyed all the changes :) The next 2 builds will be focused on content (rather than adding in any new systems). With the next patron build (0.7) adding in Vulsha (fox lady), Yennay (human sorceress) & Gobboe (goblin rogue), to complete the Royal Court first level progressions! ^^ (And if I have time, the Elf Librarian also xD)

The build after (0.8) will be adding in dialogue options after their first level progressions, and repeating scenes for all characters to give them more depth!

Reactions: thevoid089

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Does the game need a special codec?

Somtimes i have 'question marks in a rhombus' symbols in the dialog.

E.g. at the beginning when morati mentined that no harm should be inflicted on the hero otherwise she will get punished by her queen.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Also why do I go invisible through doors? Like I cant see my model.
Do you mean permanently invisible? Should only go invisible through the transition between doors. Can you screenshot?

Does the game need a special codec?

Somtimes i have 'question marks in a rhombus' symbols in the dialog.

E.g. at the beginning when morati mentined that no harm should be inflicted on the hero otherwise she will get punished by her queen.
Just a slight issue with the importing process. Will fix any I find / are reported ^^

is our previous save able to work in the new version?
No unfortunately not.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I went into the 'INNs' basement and I can't leave because "You haven't finished catching rats."

I clicked all the barrels, holes in the wall, and there are no moving pixels to indicate rats.

What went wrong?

edit: I went into basement before taking the quest.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I went into the 'INNs' basement and I can't leave because "You haven't finished catching rats."

I clicked all the barrels, holes in the wall, and there are no moving pixels to indicate rats.

What went wrong?
Hmm I'm not really sure. It should always spawn in the same locations, so they should always spawn. Unless somehow 2 got captured at once and that caused a bug maybe?

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes