thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Also the entire Morati intro which is about 3 scenes and a few grope scenes ^^
Oh yeah! I forgot to count on that too, overall I think switch to RPGM was your best decision for this game. So far it run very smoothly and I did not encounter any bug yet, and didn't take too much time to load like the Unity version (my laptop are a bit shitty so it not a fan of Unity much)

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
Oh yeah! I forgot to count on that too, overall I think switch to RPGM was your best decision for this game. So far it run very smoothly and I did not encounter any bug yet, and didn't take too much time to load like the Unity version (my laptop are a bit shitty so it not a fan of Unity much)
Yeah also the controls in that version were confusing or just plain bugged...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You can use either ^^
Forgot to ask but I wonder beside Morati will you add more Selvana's generals and having lewd event with them in the future? Same with Morati, hopefully we will got more story with her in the future too because her design was 1 of the hottest in the game (blue skinned dark elf best girl)

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Forgot to ask but I wonder beside Morati will you add more Selvana's generals and having lewd event with them in the future? Same with Morati, hopefully we will got more story with her in the future too because her design was 1 of the hottest in the game (blue skinned dark elf best girl)
Hmm I dont think I'll be introducing anymore of Selvanas generals. The exception might be Morati's mother who was mentioned in the introduction. But I've planned out the minimum work and it's still a lengthy project! So there might not be time for it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
tried to DL the game twice via Mega and once via NoPy.
Always get this error on game start
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:382:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
tried to DL the game twice via Mega and once via NoPy.
Always get this error on game start
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:382:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.
What OS are you trying to play the game on?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hello people, I was interested in this game, it looks good, do you recommend it?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I really like the art, great technique, I really like the design of your female characters, I'll give your game a try.(y)

The only thing I don't understand is this tendency (mostly used by Japanese) to make the MC without eyes. I think the only thing that does is to limit the expressivity. :unsure:
You are a great artist from what I see in the images, I don't think you should limit your work.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
I really like the art, great technique, I really like the design of your female characters, I'll give your game a try.(y)

The only thing I don't understand is this tendency (mostly used by Japanese) to make the MC without eyes. I think the only thing that does is to limit the expressivity. :unsure:
You are a great artist from what I see in the images, I don't think you should limit your work.
In my opinion that has 2 reasons combined.
1. It makes the character look evil in a more psycho way.
2. It leaves the option to think of your own face for the character.

You could archive 1. too with the right face but then 2 would not really be an option anymore.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
In my opinion that has 2 reasons combined.
1. It makes the character look evil in a more psycho way.
2. It leaves the option to think of your own face for the character.

You could archive 1. too with the right face but then 2 would not really be an option anymore.
I know why they do it, what I mean is that I don't understand it, it's just a limitation, you can't identify with a character without eyes, unless you are like that, which wouldn't matter anyway.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Windows 7 x64 latest Updates installed
I am a Veteran with RPGM games, but this one refuses to start up what so ever
I'll take a look and see if I can't figure out what's going on.

Mmm weird, opens fine for me atleast, dl from MEGA, some text goes overflow from the box though

View attachment 1256879
I'll get that fixed ASAP

where is shel ?
The guardhouse - there is a walkthrough included ^^

I can't take credit for the art - but will pass on the compliment ^^ As for no eyes, it's mainly as someone described to represent a more sinister character with ulterior motive. I also like it for a self insertion point of view, but I know it's not to everyone's taste.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'll take a look and see if I can't figure out what's going on.

I'll get that fixed ASAP

The guardhouse - there is a walkthrough included ^^

I can't take credit for the art - but will pass on the compliment ^^ As for no eyes, it's mainly as someone described to represent a more sinister character with ulterior motive. I also like it for a self insertion point of view, but I know it's not to everyone's taste.
My comment, not really to criticize in a bad way, as I said, I really like the art of the game.

The eye observation was only to make the point that is a limitation
-If you want a character with an ulterior motive, put some villain eyes, and the expression will have a huge enhancement.

-The other point of If you want to identify the player, just by removing the eyes, you don't really achieve it, because you leave out: people with different skin color, different hair color and style, different body complexion, and many other characteristics that make the removal of the expressiveness of the eyes meaningless.

Having said that, as I said before, I'm not here to be annoying, I'm here to compliment the art and give just an observation, good luck with your game, I'll give it a try. :cool:

Reactions: Naughty Underworld
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes