Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't played since 0.4 and Aewen didn't get any new content ever since...Weird.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
That mating press pic sold me ,)

In honesty I knew about this game a long time ago but now it seems to have enough content to give it a try.
Since this game seems to be more or less about corruption do the heroines act lewder as well like in personality, in dialogues and what not?
Or are they just lewd during sex scenes and after that they are acting like "I have no Idea what came over me" xD

Oh well, after I survived corona I will give the game a go and see for myself.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hmm. getting this error when trying to launch it:
View attachment 1837953
Go to www/js/plugins and open KhasAdvancedLighting.js in notepad++ / other text editor. Select all, delete everything and save. You'll be able to play the game, but you won't experience the night / day lighting cycles.

I know it doesn't have the "Animated" tag, but is it animated?
No, but some animations are being added in the next build.

I haven't played since 0.4 and Aewen didn't get any new content ever since...Weird.
She's got at least 2 new scenes since then. The night visit & public fuck scenes. She should be receiving an update in a build finishing her progression by the end of this year.

That mating press pic sold me ,)

In honesty I knew about this game a long time ago but now it seems to have enough content to give it a try.
Since this game seems to be more or less about corruption do the heroines act lewder as well like in personality, in dialogues and what not?
Or are they just lewd during sex scenes and after that they are acting like "I have no Idea what came over me" xD

Oh well, after I survived corona I will give the game a go and see for myself.
Nah not really like that. I'm trying to make it so their dialogue reflects their progression level.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
1653860741611.png
this is the most annoying puzzle ever
shame i really liked the game until this version....
it seams you have no direction everything is vague explain more on what you need to do in the quest...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes