Default756

Mar 24, 2019
I believe I know what this - can you try something for me? Can you go into the folders www/js/plugins and open "KhasAdvancedLighting.js" in notepad/notepad++ and remove all the text inside it?

That will disable the script that is causing the issue (you'll disable the day / night lighting though), but I'm not 100% sure it won't break anything further downstream.
For now it seems to have worked, I can open the game now.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

0.10-Hype.png

0.10 - Changes:
==========

Content Changes:
- 10 public fuck scenes now available (one for each Lumis NPC)
- Morati easter scene now available
- Marina default dialogue and repeating scene now available

Major Changes:
- World map completely reworked
- Enchanted forest replaced old forest
- Added new zone - Mountain Pass
- Core rpg mechanics rebalance (around XP and such)

Tungprohp

Feb 23, 2021
The game keep freezing at this screen, I wait for 10m and still nothing happen

Did anyone have this problem ?

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I am waiting to see if the "evil queen" plans on getting rid of our hero once he finishes in Lumis. He gets wind of it, maybe from Morati or the succubus. Double crossed he realizes he has an entire kingdom of his own under his thumb, or dick, as the case may be. Time to bring his former boss to her knees, back, butt, what have you.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

A few people have reported it, but only on one load. Does it keep happening for you?

I am waiting to see if the "evil queen" plans on getting rid of our hero once he finishes in Lumis. He gets wind of it, maybe from Morati or the succubus. Double crossed he realizes he has an entire kingdom of his own under his thumb, or dick, as the case may be. Time to bring his former boss to her knees, back, butt, what have you.
i have a feeling are hero well get stronger and turn evil miss quenn in to a sexx addict lol
That's definitely end game content that the multi-choice ending will focus on ^^

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think it is too obvious. I am honestly hoping the evil queen is legit and MC gets to choose to either accept her lavish rewards, or betray her for more power.

Dakeryas

Aug 5, 2017
Don't know if it's been resolved but I'm stuck here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's because I came here before I got the quest from Velexia. First time I got somen llines and then I could move, after getting the quest the mc autowalks to the body and then nothing happens and I can't do anything apart from closing the game or using F5.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Don't know if it's been resolved but I'm stuck here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's because I came here before I got the quest from Velexia. First time I got somen llines and then I could move, after getting the quest the mc autowalks to the body and then nothing happens and I can't do anything apart from closing the game or using F5.
Sorry about that, no it hasn't been fixed, but I'll likely release a bug fix patch soon on this (and a few other issues.)

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
what is the code in room with runes? and where to find lil gobi after 1st corruption quest completed?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
game coming up nicely, instead of grinding gameplay we got events and new scenes which is very good imo, sex games essential things are good writting and nice CG scenes, grinding is optional can be implemented later or ignored would love the game anyway for first two
from what it looks like every new power MC will have it be new scene with every heroine very nice to see how much its gonna be

Reactions: supersomeone

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017

i had that problem i went into the www file then movie and moved the game start file out while i loaded the game then put it back when i got to the main menu that worked for me

Reactions: Tungprohp
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes